Thread: boating @ pandan reservoir

Contribute If you enjoy reading the content here, click the below image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

boating @ pandan reservoir

I am going this wkend.

anyone joining??

Yup, am there every Sun. Btw i'm Hann. I'm boating an Outerlimits Stepped hull. Btw this sun those guys from RC Sailing Club are having their monthly race and we powerboat guys are restricted to only using either the left or right side of the floating platform, depending on their course of race. But, no issues.
    "The key to maintaining a happy, healthy marriage alongside an active RC flight hobby is to always be the first to the door when the Singpost man arrives."

went but left before you and ur bro reach. maybe see you this coming week

Went this morning, nobody is there. Here's the video of my DIY airboat.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H78T6wAPyNQ

Hi Hann, may I know usually what time you guys play on Sunday? I am actually new to this hobby and hope to join you guys one Sunday to observe and learn how to control RC boat. Thanks.
    "A Nose heavy plane fly badly, A tail heavy plane fly once"

Quote Originally Posted by louisweb View Post
    Hi Hann, may I know usually what time you guys play on Sunday? I am actually new to this hobby and hope to join you guys one Sunday to observe and learn how to control RC boat. Thanks.
    Normally is 2-6pm

Hi guys! Are u still playing ep boats? When and where? I’m also new on rc boats. Just started playing. Can i join u guys? Thanks.

Looks like no one responded. I'm new too bro, wanna meet up to have some discussion and where to head to bash?

Thread Information