Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new to SG looking to race (speed),, where, when, what class?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to SG looking to race (speed),, where, when, what class?

Hi I post this on another SG RC forum but no reply so maybe you can help me here with advixe.

I'm new to SG and wanted to get an RC car to play with mainly on week nights. I'd like to do some racing for fun (want to control costs and keep low as possible)... I wanted to get a car which will fit in a racing class that already has an okay following that i can play with.

Years ago had a 1/10 pan car which i loved due to it's speed and simplicity (I don't want anything too time consuming for preparation works as i want to keep it simple)...

what classes are most common in Singapore and which is the best on road tracks for each class? Can i find people to race with the following (and when and where)

- 1/12 pan car (brushed or brushless)? This class may be my favourite choice if i can find people to race with?

- tamiya F1 class?

- tamiya touring car class (brushed or brushless)? Which class and car/ motor is most common?

- does the tamiya championship have a class for the RM01 1/12 pan car they make

Also if anyone has an old car they want to sell PM me as I'm looking for something cheap or else will order something online (but i want to order a car that will give me options to race others in Singapore).

Thanks

hello hannhann,

did you manage to get a response for your question? i would also like to know this as I'd like to join up, leading more to F1 RC cars though, how about you?

cheers!

Comment

Working...
    X