This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myrctoys View Post
    We also never get our hard earn money from heaven and earth.we work hard to earn it on our hand. So JH staff and moh must work hard to earn the customer money in return of thier product sales. Unlike before now is like walking zombies and slam customer when enquire about products or faulty of the products as and when the mood swing like the wind. All they want is a simple question and the answer is : yes, no, can, cannot,ok la, can la, cannot la, i dont know, maybe can, maybe cannot. Almost anyone also can work there just memorize the simple operator type of answer.haha. understand the product they carry,learn to explain to customer in a professional way and etc..,hard right? Than work mc donald. There also must memorize all the burger and etc and explain to customer what is in the burger or etc should question arise. Can they say i dont know la what inside the burger, u want u buy u dont want dont buy or u buy u try la. Looking forward for JH to improve its service.
    You still don't understand, do you? As what trev2401 said, their staff cannot be helpful unless you are not demanding. Can you change your attitude toward JH? You have to be very nice to them then you will get a good customer service in return mah. Err....what am I talking, have I lost my "orientation"?
    Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Just let the person be la.... ultimately, if you don't like the store, don't buy from them... simple! If Mok slams you, then something must definitely be wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by trev2401 View Post
        Just let the person be la.... ultimately, if you don't like the store, don't buy from them... simple! If Mok slams you, then something must definitely be wrong...
        What you mean by "If Mok slams you, then something must definitely be wrong"?

Comment

Originally posted by laughingbro View Post
          What you mean by "If Mok slams you, then something must definitely be wrong"?
          Like that also don't know. If Mok slams you, you deserve it lor. Something must be wrong with you. Got it?
          Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

If mok slam u means u deserve it and if we slam mok means he deserve it lor......,
            If mok slam the customers in long run he will lost alot more than we lost. We can go other hobby shop and mok can close his hobby shop.

Comment

I think that trev fellow mean is if mok slam you he is right, if you slam him you are wrong.
              Head he win tail you lose. Why? because that is not your shop that why.

Comment

This thread is closed.
                Facebook - http://facebook.com/daddyhobby

Comment

Working...
                X