Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand New in Box Align Trex700 Nitro DFC kit ONLY

Hello all,

Selling this BRAND NEW IN BOX, all parts are still packed in original packaging. No time to fix.

This is only KIT, with Align main and tail blades. NO electronics as this is a special indent from HK.

PM me your offer if keen. Who knows I might just let go to interested Nitro fliers..
    Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
    JR Vibe 50: 01
    Trex600N Pro: 01
    Kasama Srimok 90: 01
    TT Raptor 50: 10
    TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
    MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

I got the first low baller of the year offering me $20 for the DFC kit..!! Please think twice before offering me such price. I actually felt offended and I will not hesitate to post your nick for all to see!
    Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TmMugen View Post
      I got the first low baller of the year offering me $20 for the DFC kit..!! Please think twice before offering me such price. I actually felt offended and I will not hesitate to post your nick for all to see!
      Bro, post the joker's nick. My ammo all ready to rock n roll.
      Heli-ADDICTION:
      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

1st lowballer.

Today, 09:32 PM

suthae

suthae is online now Registered User
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T700

Would you consider doing $250 for the kit?

Thanks.
        Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter

sigpic

Comment

Guys, please refrain from giving me $250, $20, etc. This is a brand new kit! When I asked for offers, I mean sensible offers please.
          Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter

sigpic

Comment

#2 on the low baller list! Your apology is accepted but $20 is still Do not tell me you are new. $20 nowadays cannot even get you a toy RC heli from Toy R US..!!

Today, 05:13 PM

RCKING8

RCKING8 is online now Registered User
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi i am new to RC and this is my first kit and i want to find a kit less than S$20 pls let me know if u have any to sell me.Thank
            Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter

sigpic

Comment

If it ain't sensible offers, please stay away from my thread. Thank you for looking.
              Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TmMugen View Post
                #2 on the low baller list! Your apology is accepted but $20 is still Do not tell me you are new. $20 nowadays cannot even get you a toy RC heli from Toy R US..!!

Today, 05:13 PM

RCKING8

RCKING8 is online now Registered User

Hi i am new to RC and this is my first kit and i want to find a kit less than S$20 pls let me know if u have any to sell me.Thank
                Even newbies these days know the rough prices of rc heli...which would mean either he is not fit in the hobby financialy or maybe dint do any reasearch at all...or else most probably researched on helis from toys r us...

Comment

i am sry everyone i better go do some research before asking offer noob offer sry

Comment

Sir, If you can't put a proper price on what you're selling, then you should expect offers to be made in wide range of price. Why not you just put up a minimum offer that you would take, rather than wasting everyone else time?

You certainly have a serious problem in understanding trade activities, the only reasonable price is the one that the buyer and seller mutually agrees to, and it can be anything.

Such a stupid pest lingering around here.
                    My Flying Log - http://rcheli.club/Pilots/View?PilotId=d02877df-06a8-49d7-b03c-c235cc3c0e51

Comment

Sir, if you're not going consider offers outside the range you're looking for, then state it out clearly in your pathetic post. Don't blindly ask for PM's on offer if you already know a minimum amount that you're willing to let it go for.

And, what's the point of inviting people for offers via "private message" if you rather discuss about the offers out in public, are you mentally retarded, or too stupid to contradict yourself?

You have a serious mental problem in understanding the values of trade activities, the only reasonable price is the one that the buyer and seller agrees to, and it can be anything.

Such a stupid time wasting pest!
                      My Flying Log - http://rcheli.club/Pilots/View?PilotId=d02877df-06a8-49d7-b03c-c235cc3c0e51

Comment

RCKING8, apology well accepted and let's move on from here.

Originally posted by RCKING8 View Post
                        i am sry everyone i better go do some research before asking offer noob offer sry
                        Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter

sigpic

Comment

Pest? LOL.. I think you are probably calling yourself? One who dare not even show his own ID and starts calling people names. Looking at your posts and join date, I guess you are just a pathetic soul that just wasted the bandwidth of DH.

I shall not be wasting my time and comments on your further replies (if any), YOU LOW LIFE. Get a life and go somewhere else! PKHKC (check the meaning of PKHKC in UTube search for superman's speech in DAP) LOL..

Originally posted by suthae View Post
                          Sir, if you're not going consider offers outside the range you're looking for, then state it out clearly in your pathetic post. Don't blindly ask for PM's on offer if you already know a minimum amount that you're willing to let it go for.

And, what's the point of inviting people for offers via "private message" if you rather discuss about the offers out in public, are you mentally retarded, or too stupid to contradict yourself?

You have a serious mental problem in understanding the values of trade activities, the only reasonable price is the one that the buyer and seller agrees to, and it can be anything.

Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter

sigpic

Comment

Hello all,

I did a sanity check on my purchase price from HK. I spent $1050 on the kit (with shipping). So I will be willing to let go at $850. My loss your gain. This is still BRAND NEW all plastics packaging intact. If you are looking at buying one brand new kit, I firmly believe that this is the cheapest you can get brand new.

Up for the day. Low ballers please stay away. (no pun intended)

PS: buyer for the kit gets to buy Nitro Magic 30% at $40 a gallon limited to 4 gallons.
                            Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter

sigpic

Comment

suthae: I wondered if you are in Tmmugen's shoes selling a $1000 kit and having ridiculous offer at 1/4 of it's price (saw another at $20), will you be so calm and composed. Do your maths before even offering $250 if you are a serious buyer in which I guess you are not one.

Most importantly, I do not think asking offers is any wrong doings. If you cannot get the price you want to low ball the seller, just go to Toy R US like Tmmugen had said.

Also, your intent of the offer is really suspicious seeing your date of joining DH and the number of posts. Are you having two accounts under the same person? If you are man enough to just own up but my conclusion here is I guess you are really the pest here.

I may be wrong here but I am not taking any sides. Everyone here in DH will see and judge your actions and comments. This is a amiable forum and you just turn a good sales thread into a flaming war. You little pussy.

Tmmugen: I like the way you expose these "lowlife" as you called IT. hahahaha. People really needs to think properly and sensibly before offering to buy anything.

Originally posted by suthae View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X