Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Duh? Are that stupid and filled with Vaginal fluid in your brain that you can only figure this out now? You can easily enroll yourself in a school for special needs with how slow you are in understanding things.

And, next time if you don't understand what's going on, stay out of it.

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
    Are you so angry because your "Private" M has been exposed to the public? Hahahahahahahahahahaha........................
    My Flying Log - http://rcheli.club/Pilots/View?PilotId=d02877df-06a8-49d7-b03c-c235cc3c0e51

Comment

Originally posted by suthae View Post
      Like Duh? Are that stupid and filled with Vaginal fluid in your brain that you can only figure this out now? You can easily enroll yourself in a school for special needs with how slow you are in understanding things.

And, next time if you don't understand what's going on, stay out of it.
      Bro enough with your vulgar language .seriously just stop arguing and move on.

Comment

I wouldn't have been this vulgar or reacted like this, if the Thread started thinks before he post something, and apologized for what he has done. If it was you, you would have done the same thing if someone intentionally attempts to disregard you in public.

On top of that, there were unnecessary immature and uncivilized bashing in this thread, so my reactions are solely due to the actions of those who posted unnecessary and disrecpectful comments here.

Originally posted by skyeagle View Post
        Bro enough with your vulgar language .seriously just stop arguing and move on.
        My Flying Log - http://rcheli.club/Pilots/View?PilotId=d02877df-06a8-49d7-b03c-c235cc3c0e51

Comment

I wouldn't have been this vulgar or reacted like this, if the Thread started thinks before he post something, and apologized for what he has done. If it was you, you would have done the same thing if someone intentionally attempts to disregard you in public.

On top of that, there were unnecessary immature and uncivilized bashing in this thread, so my reactions are solely due to the actions of those who posted unnecessary and disrecpectful comments here.
          Hey little girl.You have respect for anyone meh? So, you are the only one that is mature and civilized?? Hahaha... you stupid little cc.
          Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Wahahaha...Good job Ex New bie! Lovely!For bring out Rc711..
            be fair,it's only air, let's share with care!

Comment

Originally posted by Ah long View Post
              Wahahaha...Good job Ex New bie! Lovely!For bring out Rc711..
              Lately I have been looking for a 700 size nitro, and rc711 was one of the sites I looked at. I thought it was good to share what I know. I did not mean to create any trouble here. But the little pussy suthae said I need to have credibility to post here, I am not sure if she has any to begin with.
              Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Hi dt2133,

Thanks for the link. The below price US$879 only applies to combo (if I am not wrong). I tried clicking less servo, less 3GX les etc..the price KIT ONLY come up to US$729 (without shipping). Anyone in doubts can try.

More info: I got the kit from Flying Hobby under special request to take out all the items I dun need and definitely paid more than that. Nevertheless, at least people know there are other channels available.

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
                RC711 is selling the Trex 700 Nitro DFC (Kit + blades + 4 Servos + Regulator Set + Governor Sensor) at US$879, i.e. S$1098.

The electronic parts (4 Servo + Regulator + Governor Sensor) is around S$350.

As such, a kit without electronic should be around S$748 ($1098-$350). At a discount of 20%, the base asking price should be S$598.
                Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
                JR Vibe 50: 01
                Trex600N Pro: 01
                Kasama Srimok 90: 01
                TT Raptor 50: 10
                TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
                MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

suthae aka lowlife: First off, I will NOT apologies, definitely not to lowlife. Did you actually apologies for your offer of $250? You think offering $250 for something of much higher value brand new is polite? Perhaps I think you are behaving what you are now because YOU ARE being shame in public, and honestly that's the whole purpose for lowballer cum lowlife like you. Hmm..just imagine if someone offer you $1 for your whatever lowlife transmitter?

Why hide behind a new nick? Join date and first post you are trying to lowball. Are you afraid of your real ID being known to others? I guess you will say you are NOT one but just newbies trying your luck etc blar blar blar. I will let all other DH members judge.

Enough said, replying to your post is already degrading myself. Thanks to lowlife. Period and NO MORE REPLY from me to lowlife's post. I hope and I try.

DH moderator, please take away what comments as you deem fit. Or better still delete this thread. I dun need to sell at $250 for this beautiful kit.

Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
                  JR Vibe 50: 01
                  Trex600N Pro: 01
                  Kasama Srimok 90: 01
                  TT Raptor 50: 10
                  TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
                  MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

I think you walking into LAMBORGHINI showroom and ask for Cherry QQ price.
                    Learn my friend, learn more about this hobby.

Originally posted by skyeagle View Post
                    Dear ah long.. According to me selling a brand new in box kit at 20% off.. Is considered to be a reasonable price to me. Others may agree with it, others may not.. Well at the end it always depends on how much you have set in your mind for a new kit. Different ppl got different views. Well don't you think this beautiful kit is worth at least $850??

Well that's all I got to say :-)

Happy flying everyone!