Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hong Kong Rc flying site

Here are some videos and pictures of RC aircraft in H.K.
    Some crashes as well.

Here are the videos.

Compare to Hong Kong, Singapore are more fortunate...with wider space.

Cheers

Originally posted by Babylon5 View Post

Compare to Hong Kong, Singapore are more fortunate...with wider space.
    you're kidding!

Comment

No i am not kidding. The place in HK they are flying they have restricted time and limited land for recreation activities....Rcer must stop flying by 9am or when the guards chase you out politely from this place.
      Legal RC flying site are rare and members fee is several thousand singapore dollars per year.
      Those flying freelance are contented to fly at some places where retrieval of the aircraft is unlikely in an unfortunate crash...on a mountain plateau.
      After i was shown the place where fellow Hongkonger are flying in HK freelance style, I am not complaining in singapore.

Comment

Babylon5
        Breakfast will be good aft flying compare to singapore (dim sum, po Lou Pau, even the instance noodle with egg at HK coffee shop). HK slope flying is good plenty of cold air and the gliders are bigger.
        Wonder , no rcyer fly quad? Restricted time and limited land flying quad will resolve this issue.
        HDB multistory carpark will be my rc play ground another 15~20 yrs time in singapore. Haha...

Comment

Working...
        X