Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

local anybody play quad at night with light on?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by nightmare8118 View Post
      Flying tonight?
      hi bro , i no problem.

Comment

any bro want to fly at FP tonite ?

Comment

Any 1 want to fly at FP tonite pm me .

Comment

Saw this massage too late. Just had some good flying time .��

Comment

Originally posted by nightmare8118 View Post
              Saw this massage too late. Just had some good flying time .��
              Hahaha. .. is ok ... we can fly other day

Comment

Hi guys, didn't realise there was this thread here. All along I was following the thread in the multi-copter sub forum.

I had a great time flying the other night with bros alexsim and diverboy75. It was my second time flying at FP and my first night flight over there.

I'm not sure if this is allowed here but below is the link of part of the video I took that night. I use some of the footages for a last minute entry for the DJI Phantom Video Contest.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

The ones taken at FP is between 1:17 and 2:16. The rest were all taken way back between Feb-April when I just got the Phantom.

Comment

Originally posted by guile View Post
                  Hi guys, didn't realise there was this thread here. All along I was following the thread in the multi-copter sub forum.

I had a great time flying the other night with bros alexsim and diverboy75. It was my second time flying at FP and my first night flight over there.

I'm not sure if this is allowed here but below is the link of part of the video I took that night. I use some of the footages for a last minute entry for the DJI Phantom Video Contest.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

The ones taken at FP is between 1:17 and 2:16. The rest were all taken way back between Feb-April when I just got the Phantom.
                  inspirational where do you normally fly?

Comment

Hi bro nice Video

Comment

Originally posted by starhub View Post
                      inspirational where do you normally fly?
                      Thanks. I normally fly at Tampines field or the nearby at the field at Bedok South Road.

The carpark there is usually empty and there are trees for shade so its quite a nice spot.....

Originally posted by alexsim View Post
                      Hi bro nice Video

Comment

Thanks. I normally fly at Tampines field or the nearby at the field at Bedok South Road.

The carpark there is usually empty and there are trees for shade so its quite a nice spot.....

see when free we fly again

Comment

Hi Guys,

Are you still flying at Farrer Park these days?
                          As I am sort of new to this. thought can have chance to join in one of the future
                          session.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by blueteeth View Post
                            Hi Guys,

Are you still flying at Farrer Park these days?
                            As I am sort of new to this. thought can have chance to join in one of the future
                            session.

Cheers
                            Hi bro , this few month busy working , i have to wait 4 month to start again . cheer

Comment

Ok, sure will look forward that.
                              As currently has crashed my quadcopter. will wait for the frame to arrive too. lol

Comment

Farrer Park is a nice place to night fly, but occasional only + test new units..
                                [URL="http://www.facebook.com/microquadsg"] [B][COLOR=#b22222]:Micro Quad Singapore:[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
                                [URL="http://www.meningroove.com"] [B][COLOR=darkorange]:The Men In Groove Band:[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

Comment

Working...
                                X