Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody has been secretly praticing at Compassvale field yesterday afternoon!

Comment

I'm not sure whether I'll be taking part, but I'll like to drop by at least.

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap View Post
        Somebody has been secretly praticing at Compassvale field yesterday afternoon!
        Ha ha ha.... I wonder who?

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
        BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

Alrighty... The start of the f3k season starts tomorrow. If you feel like joining in the fun, just come down tomorrow. The more the merrier. It doesn't matter if you have a full size dlg or a small one. You can join in the fun even with an Alula.

Hopefully the weather cooperates and it will be a nice day to share experiences and knowledge. See you guys tomorrow.

Cheers,
          Adnan
          Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
          ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
          Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

Hi all,

The weather is not looking too good at the moment. Hopefully it clears up. I will confirm if the contest is still on by 1pm. I will announce here on DH and try to contact all involved.

Kind regards,
            Adnan
            ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts

sigpic

Comment

Still drizzling at Seng Kang.

Comment

Thanks Joe for the update.

OK, I will still make the trip down to SK. The weather may not be so friendly for super thermals and it may threaten to be a wash out but I'll just go down anyways. If you are willing to brave the elements, please do come down. If anything we can have a kopi session at the nearby void deck or something.

Hoping for a break in the clouds.

Cheers,
                Adnan

sigpic

Comment

OK, sorry guys. I gotta back track.

The weather is not clearing up and there may not be enough interest to fly in this weather, so the warm up contest will be postponed to the coming weeks.

Anyways, we usually have our dlg fun fly at Compassvale Crescent every Saturday morning. So do join us if you can. Even if you do not have your own dlg but interested to know more , just come down, we'll be happy to share what we know and always hoping for more people to join the group.

Cheers,
                  Adnan

sigpic

Comment

Maybe we can do thw contest this coming weekend?

Comment

Hey there F3K fans,

In preparation of the Nationals, there will be a warm up F3K contest. There will be at least three rounds for the warm up contest.

I am suggesting it on 24 May, Fri, 3.30pm @ Compassvale Crescent. Please add your name to the list if you are interested. Also please PM me your number so that I can update easily.

1. Adnan

sigpic

Comment

Just to up this thread.

There will be a warm up DLG contest tomorrow at Compass vale at 3.30. If there are not enough people for a warm up contest there will still be a fun fly. Come down and join the fun.

Cheers,
                        Adnan

sigpic

Comment

Due to inclement weather, there will be no fun fly/warm up contest today.

Cheer,
                          Adnan

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask View Post
                            Due to inclement weather, there will be no fun fly/warm up contest today.

Cheer,
                            Adnan
                            Any warm up contest this weekend?

Comment

If anything we can have a funfly + contest warm up. The more the merrier. If not enough can just have a straight up head to head challenge.

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes... All up, last down would be good practise.

Comment

Working...
                                X