Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me back in Penang, physically now logging in from Penang. Another same road trip. But this time we managed to find the ferry terminal and took the ferry over. My wife was excited abt it, she never took car ferry before.

Comment

I wondered upper deck to take photo. This ferry, only cars n motorbike. No passenger deck.

As we depart from Butterworth, it began to pour.

Comment

Drove up to Kek Lok Si Temple to pray.

Then drove to the Teluk Bahang Dam. Looks like the water level dropped a lot.

Comment

Drove up a little more, intention was to visit the Tropical Fruit Farm. But we passed by quite a number of durian/fruits stall. So just dropped by one of them. This one looks good and we had three durians for our lunch. One Khun Poh, bittersweet, my wife like. And two D604 which are sweet and lots of flesh. Very yummy. The stall name call Titi.

The durian farm is just below the stall. The owner say the durian season is abt 10 days away. Now is just the start. Spotted a very tall durian tree, he say is D11 type. The owner very chatty and showed me his various certs from the ministry.

Comment

Bro, wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Please keep the pics coming...
            Heli-ADDICTION:
            Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
            JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Oh ya. When I was in Ipoh, I was wearing DH polo t-shirt. Went pasar malam walk walk, the guys there recognise DH lah!!! Still told me they come to Stargate to buy stuff. I bought a "Adiddas" sports shorts for RM10. Where to find!!! He has World cup jerseys for RM25. AA grade will be RM45.

Comment

Last day in Penang, went to buy local produce for my frens n colleagues.

Comment

Wifey found a duck farm with resort facilities to visit for our annual road trip to MY. She likes duck but never came close to a real duck before. So we decided to visit this duck farm and Port Dickson. After contacting the farm, they requested for payment first before any reservation can be made. We managed to make a reservation at the farm.

The day has arrived and we drove 600km up north to a town Terung, slightly above Ipoh. Entrance to the duck farm :

Here, you can fully interact with the ducks. Feeding them from your hand or let them eat from the tray and pet them. These lucky ducks are for tourist entertainment. The unlucky ones are at the farm.

Comment

The rooms that we are staying. We chose the Deluxe rooms. Very basic facilities but come with a balcony were we can feed the fishes and duck. Also can drive ur car right up to ur room.

Comment

What to eat in a duck farm? Fresh duck and eggs right from the source!!! The eggs are directly taken from the ducks at the pond and sold at the restaurant. We asked them to do sunny side up. The yolk is a lot, compared to normal chicken eggs. Very yummy and fresh.

Comment

The next day morning, we visited the farm. Can carry the cute ducklings, wifey was so happy that she can carry these ducklings. I managed to hold both the ducklings and fat ducks. It was pretty heavy. Made a video of the ducks quacking.

Comment

I brought my r/c heli with me. I got up early as usual and flew it over the farm to have an aerial view of the place. Did a selfie and a video. Can see that this place used to be an oil palm plantation and now converted to a duck farm and resort.

Comment

Here are some brochure of the place.

Comment

The staff recommended some places of interest nearby and we decided to visit the waterfall. We did not go to the summit as the road ends midway. The water was cooling and my fren had a wonderful swim at nature's infinity pool.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Adrian. Your aerial videography is very professional. I think you are the 1st person shooting such nice video with RC helicopter in Singapore

Comment

Working...
                                X