Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A build thread from you guys will be fun to watch.

Hi Sig,

U r the king! My gps reader is on standby mode whenever u need. Hope to see more pics of the beast
    Warpath Wong

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
      40.160. Yours is an HPR, H&M? How fast were you planning?
      Its actually EPV 135, speed Im not sure but it would be more than 100kmh. Im using 2x SF HV 240a esc and 2x 5692 730kv and 47, 55 and 57 props.
      My fleets
      Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

Originally posted by Battle fury View Post

Hi Sig,

U r the king! My gps reader is on standby mode whenever u need. Hope to see more pics of the beast
        bro

have you setup your fightercat yet? hope to see the video
        My fleets

Comment

Originally posted by Mel279 View Post
          No ways...cant afford it, this thing require at least 1.85m length of boat, mine only 1.35m
          135s got a lot of exhilarating opportunities to offer. Bottom line is what is the objective, and how deep is the pocket. In any case, an excellent choice, Congratulations!
          2013 RC4WD International Team Driver

Comment

Hi Sig,

Your builds are inspiring. I might need your help if you have interest and time.

bro

have you setup your fightercat yet? hope to see the video
            My buddy and I are very interested in watching your FighterCat, as well.

Comment

135s got a lot of exhilarating opportunities to offer. Bottom line is what is the objective, and how deep is the pocket. In any case, an excellent choice, Congratulations!
              thanks bro

Mine is not brand new, just got it at a bargain price, so that why I can afford to get it
              My fleets

Comment

Its actually EPV 135, speed Im not sure but it would be more than 100kmh. Im using 2x SF HV 240a esc and 2x 5692 730kv and 47, 55 and 57 props.
                EPV 135s are very Nice! Love to see the video.

Comment

Mine is slow and small kitty compared to you bigger boys.

I will get a video up this weekend. Hope there's a good weather
                  Warpath Wong

Comment

Your builds are inspiring. I might need your help if you have interest and time.

My buddy and I are very interested in watching your FighterCat, as well.
                    Wow serious? was wondering it could be the other way round that I could learn a thing or two from u. Our boats are on a different league. Different level

Still, I be more than happy and honoured just having to get a feel of this magnificent boat!
                    Warpath Wong

Comment

Mine is slow and small kitty compared to you bigger boys.

I will get a video up this weekend. Hope there's a good weather
                      If you know how to setup it, it might goes 120-160kmh no problem, get those outrunner 2000kv, you'll be amazed with the speed. Does your cat can fit leo 4074 2200kv?
                      My fleets

Comment

i have twin 4074 leopards in the kitty now. 5s1p packs plenty of punch on 442 props. Do you have 45mm L/R? i would like to try them soon
                        Warpath Wong

Comment

i have twin 4074 leopards in the kitty now. 5s1p packs plenty of punch on 442 props. Do you have 45mm L/R? i would like to try them soon
                          Sorry bro, I don't have those props, try 6s with those 442's and set the timing to the lowest
                          My fleets

Comment

thanks bro

Mine is not brand new, just got it at a bargain price, so that why I can afford to get it
                            It's called smart spending to gain best value for every $ spent! Sure gives you a better chance to enjoy life to the MAX within your means! cool:

Comment

If you know how to setup it, it might goes 120-160kmh no problem, get those outrunner 2000kv, you'll be amazed with the speed. Does your cat can fit leo 4074 2200kv?
                              These boats amazingly rip!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

The fastest EPV 135 recorded 205km/h @ the 1st International SAW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NsAa9vSwOs
                                My fleets

Comment

Working...
                                X