Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So anyone flying there tomorrow noon ? I'm staying at jurong east direct bus 160 passing by there . But i only have phoenix 2000 though . If you guys don't mind .

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
      So anyone flying there tomorrow noon ? I'm staying at jurong east direct bus 160 passing by there . But i only have phoenix 2000 though . If you guys don't mind .
      Normally what time you guys fly there during weekend? I would like to join.
      I think no shade over there, noon will be too hot for me.

Comment

TWE75, I wont be there tommorrow. Maybe you can check with cloudflyer or others whether they will be there..

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
          Normally what time you guys fly there during weekend? I would like to join.
          I think no shade over there, noon will be too hot for me.
          Ya..there's no shade down there..it will be very HOT!

Comment

Oic nvm then cos i got something on in the morning and evening . Next time then . Whats you regular flying time ? Cos i working shift , not always free on weekend . Anyway my contact no is 97450178 . Feel free to sms me if you guys are having a funfly there . I will try to join you guys if i'm free .

Comment

Oic nvm then cos i got something on in the morning and evening . Next time then . Whats you regular flying time ? Cos i working shift , not always free on weekend . Anyway my contact no is 97450178 . Feel free to sms me if you guys are having a funfly there . I will try to join you guys if i'm free .
              I'll be flying in the afternoon around 2pm. Newbie here, need lao jiao's help!

-9645 7226
              Fly it like you never Fly before.

Comment

Alamak , creative , i'm also just another newbie to plane ley lol . Just that i more ambitious to buy a phoenix 2k direct without training on cf or sky surfer lol .

Comment

Went to recci the field. Seems like an ok place to fly. Will consider flying there tomorrow. If you see a botak, that will be me.

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
                  BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

Originally posted by sherchoo View Post
                    Went to recci the field. Seems like an ok place to fly. Will consider flying there tomorrow. If you see a botak, that will be me.
                    Good.. hope to see more people flying there...

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by sherchoo View Post
                      when would you be flying tmr?
                      it's a nice place to fly btw. long thick grass for soft landing.

anyway, thanks chua for helping me this afternoon.

Comment

No problem bro , although i didn't bring my phoenix2k but i still like to see pple fly their planes too . Anyway you can go to any LHS shop to buy the Locktite or more commonly known as threadlock to lock your screws to prevent them from dropping out . Get the blue or medium strength one will do else you will get your screw jammed inside . And also buy a longer link for your wing to the servo . And last but not least charge up both your batteries to use so that you can play longer out in the field before having to go home to recharge .

Comment

Woke up this morning prepare to come by... open the window... arrghhh... raining.... haiz.

Try again tomorrow morning.

Comment

Wemt there today around 11+. A group of workers was busy moving the lawn. Thought it was not a good idea to fly over their heads...

Went home a grabbed the cloudsfly and fly at Segar field. At least managed to get some flight time today

Comment

anyone flying tmr evening?

if weather permits, i should be there at 530pm+

Comment

I might go... of course depending on weather. Been pretty bad these few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X