Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comm Lathe

Dear Sifu...
    Can I use 3Racing Comm Lathe to machine simple parts or the motor is not powerful enough for the work?

Or is there any mini size smaller than those machines that HZM is selling?

Due to space constraints I don't think I can keep the machine at home

Thanks..

Hi, Com lathe usually power using 540 motor which is too small for decent cutting. If I remember correctly, com lathe is using daimond cutter which probably help in efficiency of cutting due to the low power wattage.

The lathe shown here is actually not as big as you visualise. Most customer commented "Hur" This size? Its pretty compact

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by HZM
      Hi, Com lathe usually power using 540 motor which is too small for decent cutting. If I remember correctly, com lathe is using daimond cutter which probably help in efficiency of cutting due to the low power wattage.

The lathe shown here is actually not as big as you visualise. Most customer commented "Hur" This size? Its pretty compact

Cheers

Mike
      Hi Guys..
      I do sell mini type lathe (table top type) with grinding attachment and milling attachment for making precision round parts only(used in watch industry).. its small and single phase 220v. (Belt drive)
      This machine is capable of making or to modify round parts and simple milling job (small ). The collet is up to max 14mm dia.
      Anyway..My biz is maninly in manufacturing precsion round parts with tolerance +/-0.001mm..
      If you are interested, I can send you the PDF file to see.
      All roughly 3K.

Comment

Originally posted by bpiccmt
        Hi Guys..
        I do sell mini type lathe (table top type) with grinding attachment and milling attachment for making precision round parts only(used in watch industry).. its small and single phase 220v. (Belt drive)
        This machine is capable of making or to modify round parts and simple milling job (small ). The collet is up to max 14mm dia.
        Anyway..My biz is maninly in manufacturing precsion round parts with tolerance +/-0.001mm..
        If you are interested, I can send you the PDF file to see.
        All roughly 3K.

haha....someone here also selling.......

mike sure
        Heli
        * OS46- ... and doing simple figure 8 and nose in... want to venture to loops...
        Thanks to all old birds from Daddyhobby
        Car
        *Hyper 8 RTR
        Tank
        *HenLong M1A1
        Mini Monster Truck

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bpiccmt
            All roughly 3K.

Comment

that price is

Comment

lathe

please visit www.sherline.com

this is a very simple and easy to use machine.

Comment

sure, but u need to get some body to fix your site first I have a permission denied error.

Comment

Originally posted by genexis
                    that price is
                    Well it is for a hobby machine..
                    I find it useful as I am in the production on high tolerance staff..
                    My lathe in the factory cos me about 50K...
                    Its just a reference..dont worry just sharing..

Comment

Working...
                    X