Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping the passion alive............

No, its not wat u thinking in ur mind. I do not refer to the bedroom passion.

I am referring to your passion for r/c. I keep it alive by running them once or twice a week only. So I will have the desire to run them every week.

I think I will buy an ARF to keep the passion alive. Too many half build or never build scratch build projects.
    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

all the courseworks in uni is draining my passion...

haven touch my heli ever since i started sch.
      sigpic

Helis:
      Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
      Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
      Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
      Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
      Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

it has been 6 months since i last fly my heli....
        in fact, i spend more to make them scale for display liao...

dun know if i can still hover them..

Comment

About 3 years ago when i started poly I havent flown already. Now trying to start flying again. Hope to go the bishan ff this sunday if I can get a psu and charge my batteries.

Comment

Havent flew mine since last year...

Comment

I havent flew since 2008, its always money money money, school, school and other commitments
              But i still love flying
              «Kira'sHanger™®»:
              HK450MT ( awaiting elecs)

Comment

hmmm

havent a week gone by whereby i miss a single flying session. Still and will always fly my planes. Full attendance week in week out. As my motto goes "Flying is all that matters" hehehe

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                sigpic

Comment

ridiculous

heh haven't been flying for 2 weeks, and wont be able to for another 2 weeks...

Comment

Large machines are always more troublesome to bring out to fly. Need a fairly large flying field, and always got people hanging around, staring, etc.

To have more incentive to fly often, get smaller machines... helis are the best, TRex 250 size. Can just fly at carparks, deserted void decks, whenever, wherever.

It's always like that... during student days, can't fly much cos cash-strapped; now after working, cash not so much a problem, but not enough time Want to wait until retirement, eyesight and reflexes start to deteriorate. So, when is the most ideal time to enjoy RC regularly ??
                    ------------------------------
                    Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
                    NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Don't give up

Sigh....i have not flew for nearly 7 months already... So caught up with local works and overseas work. really no personal time. Keep it up all the bros.....

Comment

Guys time to build something portable, cheap, easy to build and easy to fly wherever you go.

DIY Tricopter.

Cheap so that your passion can last long long without running out of money.
                        Portable so you can fly anywhere. Almost.
                        Easy to fly for beginner heli pilot
                        Easy to build for novice builders.
                        Quick to setup. No calibration fuss like a heli needs.

Enjoy your hobby guys!

Comment

I have not been to ANY Bishan DH funfly since end of 2007.

Simplest answer and most effective answer is to fly with a group of people who either can get along with you or who have the same specific demands as you when it comes to their flying machines.

I lost the passion a couple of times but it came back after watching the Singapore Amazing Flying Machine Competition Category C. And watching Vortices fly his unusual looking but very stable tricopter.

Bumping into khakis and flying buddies occasionally helps a lot!

But I so want to go to a life where I can freely go for funflies without scheduling my time.... well one can always hope. Lol...

Comment

Hard to keep the (RC) passion alive due to work commitments. Haven't been flying for the past 1 year.

Comment

Upzzzzz.

I keep myself busy at home trying to hover my little scale heli in one spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X