Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reuben65 View Post
    HAPPY BDAY Bro! Gotta see your typhoon in action!
    Noo'need see my 'Phoon, you gotta see Pang and get one for yourself !!!

Confirm you will love it one ! ...it has been a real eye opener for me !
    I used to think that it was crazy spending that kinda $$$$ for a composite bird, but having tasted it, I now completely understand why !
    ...and I would say it's worth every cent !

It's like you're so used to Johnny Walker's Red label and Black label, then one day you taste Johnny Walker's Blue label ! ...there's NO turning back !

Pity your on mode 2, otherwise I would like to let yourself, Edball and Ah Tan have a feel of what it's like to slope a composite !
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Happy Birthday Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
        ps: ...can put me on your Wildfire hotlist ?
        Happy Birthday Tony
        I see that you have got yourself a birthday present

Comment

Happy Birthday!
          Helis
          Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by Mazon View Post
            Happy birthday, this one for you enjoy!

Tony's typhoon at Sedili
            very nice video la dey. makes me feel like flying gliders and retire everything else.
            Kedi AH !

Comment

Happy birthday monkey...oops I mean Bro!

May many more lorries full of bananas come your way....Darn I missed it...must have been quite a sight! For me, I am still peeling off the skins of mine everyday.
              Go back in one piece to fly another day.
              Having fun yet?
              36.39mhz
              40.77mhz

Comment

Happy birthday, Tony. You must have some new items kept under you bed, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
                  ...Yah man ! ...seems like only yesterday we were kicking any balls we could find around St Pats ....

Hey, I'll be bringing your kid up BR for a taste of slope gliding tomorrow after his CCA session (Promised him for awhile now, time to deliver on the promises )
                  .... And staring at the KC girls.....and the TKGS girls (this one is when we were having those combine sessions)....

Yeah... my son mentioned about BR. Thanks a million, bro...

Comment

Happy birthday my fellow typhoon owner!!

Multiplex Parkmaster 3D
                    Tarot 450SE V2

Comment

Happy Birthday !!! Tony.

What you get for your BD ?
                      Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

A Big thank you to all for the BD greetings !

Originally posted by madflurry View Post
                        Happy birthday my fellow typhoon owner!!
                        Thank you ! my chief 'Phoon inspirator ! ...must join you at BR with the Phoon more often !!!

Originally posted by yongsinchee View Post
                        .... And staring at the KC girls.....and the TKGS girls (this one is when we were having those combine sessions)....

Yeah... my son mentioned about BR. Thanks a million, bro...
                        Funny, I was more interested in Football, Fishing and Aeromodelling than girls during those heady days. Was approached by a few TKGS gals during those combine workshop sessions, but didn't know how to take advantage of it !!!

Originally posted by joe yap View Post
                        Happy birthday, Tony. You must have some new items kept under you bed, right?
                        Yup ! ...I got alot of new DUST under my bed ! ...the layer of dust is so thick, it looks like a gray carpet !!!

Originally posted by plug&fly View Post
                        May many more lorries full of bananas come your way....Darn I missed it...must have been quite a sight! For me, I am still peeling off the skins of mine everyday.
                        Funny you should mentioned this, last night my dad bought bananas, the maid brought bananas and my wife brought bananas ! ...lack of communication and the house is full of bananas ! ...quick, sombody show Chegu a Crazy Banana !!!!

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
                        very nice video la dey. makes me feel like flying gliders and retire everything else.
                        Hmmm ...so you're trying to say I'm retired huh ?
                        When you witnessed a fully ballasted composite swooosh pass, you'll realised that these gliders are not for the faint of heart !!! ...they're capable of hitting 130 mph in the right conditions !!!
                        Their attraction is the grace and beauty with which they fly as well as the very wide flight envelope of speed they cover.

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                        Happy Birthday Tony
                        I see that you have got yourself a birthday present
                        Nope ! ...not yet anyway ! ...heard from Hambonetw that she'll only be available from late April onwards. ...Looking forward to it if she flies anything like the 'Phoon !

PHEEWW ! ...that was a long on !!!

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post
                          Happy Birthday !!! Tony.

What you get for your BD ?
                          Hi Vincent, thanks !

Got the usual 'prolong life' bird nest and chicken essence gifts
                          But the one I cherish most yesterday is a simple BD cake from some of my former students

I also cherish as much that 'Phoon maiden video from Mazon, for me it was not just about the maiden, it was about the friendship and company of Brothers sharing a common interests. ...it was also about the beauty of sedili !

Comment

Hee

Happy belated Birthday Mr Tony!!!!

And Happy flying too!!!! Knife edge spin all the way!!!
                            When u fart, u never noe its a wet one until u see a skid mark on ur underwear.

Comment

Happy Birthday Tony!

Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Hello Mr Tony,

Happy Birthday! Thanks for all your help thus far!
                                Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train humans to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Comment

Working...
                                X