Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arriving

Mike,
    I be arriving afternoon of 29May. When would be a good time to call you? I want to pickup some tool stuffs from you also.

Cheers.

-shim

Comment

u can give me a call when u available. U goto let me know wat you interested

Mike

Comment

Hi mike, How is the conversion for the X1? I also noticed another hobby mill available locally (sherline). How does the X1 or the SIEG line compare to it?

Comment

Yup, Sherline had been around for many many years. They are doing the same job as machine I sold, just that theirs is lower in Horse Power. A typical unit probably is at range of 60W. Its a nice little machine but cutting / feedrate is restricted due to the power available Price of cos is vast different. One more area you probably interested in looking into - this machine I supplied uses industrial tooling system. They are available from industrial supplier and various kind / combination available at reasonable price.

Things had been slow on my side, sigh.... a rappy crash cost me 2 nites of repairing

I am on leave today which I will start working on my X1 ... the very first project will be a shaft

Cheers

Mike

Comment

hmm.. seems like its a not an easy task doing a conversion also..heh..

Can the C1 be converted to CNC? My apologies for the many questions. I just want to make sure i know everything before I plonk down any $. heh

Comment

Take your time, I would not say converting to CNC is time consuming Just need effort in watever we do

All machine is CNC convertable, a lot of cases is depending on the mounting position and easy of operating it after conversion.

Mike

Comment

Finally Got Time

Hi Mike,
                It been a while since my return but lots of stuffs to clear after the holiday.

I like to say thanks again for bringing me to buy the aluminum rods. Really appreciate it.

I have also called a local shipping agent to enquire about shipping costs. Not too expensive I must say. But I am still undecided yet.

Cheers.

-ks

Comment

Originally posted by shim
                  Hi Mike,
                  It been a while since my return but lots of stuffs to clear after the holiday.

I like to say thanks again for bringing me to buy the aluminum rods. Really appreciate it.

I have also called a local shipping agent to enquire about shipping costs. Not too expensive I must say. But I am still undecided yet.

Cheers.

-ks
                  wah.... I almost forgotten abt it liao

No problem, let me know if you need to get more raw material. I can get for you if someone is helping you to bring back For the machine, take your time, there is a fresh shipment in 2 weeks time

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Thanks

Mike,
                    Thanks, You are the man.

For now, the materials I bought will last me a long time. Did you manage to find a cheaper source for the plate aluminum? Can you give me an idea how much the 1mm, 2mm etc will cost?

By the way, you mention you have some short clip of the lathe and mill in action. Can you send them to me to check out?

Cheers.
                    -shim

Comment

I had been busy lately, had not manage to order the Alu plate yet. This week perhaps

Video? Sorry, probably I mentioned wrongly. I would take some video down the road, so that ppl can share the machinining process. I just took a few pic on the DRO scale mod. Check them out

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Working...
                      X