Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please take note that the date has been changed to 07/08/2010, 430pm.
    Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

National Day Spirit

Forming up into column

Pajero

Knight Hauler and Ford Aeromax

Scania twin-steer four axle

Cool licence plate light - I want one

Knight Hauler

My Scania R620

A small boy wanted very much for a photograph of his RC toy to be taken

07/08/10's meetup lineup

Knight Hauler and Aeromax again

A newcomer's 2 week old Scania R620 - he has big plans for it
      Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

It was a great meetup and the guys were very helpful!

Hope more to join us soon!
        T-Rex 450 SE V2
        GAUI Hurricane 550

Comment

Sharing some Huggable's pictures during the meet up:

RC Heavy Haulers Singapore
          Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/292748907461271/
          Visit our thread at http://rchh.co.nr

Comment

RC Heavy Haulers Singapore
            Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/292748907461271/
            Visit our thread at http://rchh.co.nr

Comment

Hi all,

Next trucking meet set from 4:30pm at Pasir Ris Track on 5th Sept (Sunday).

Everyone is welcomed if you're keen and want to get started in big rigs! We're more than happy to share what we know.

T-Rex 450 SE V2
              GAUI Hurricane 550

Comment

good place, nice models too!

Originally posted by Huggable View Post

Hi, is this a rc track/circuit? where is the location/address? very near to HDB flats.
                Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

The weather is turning fine, the meetup is today! See you there!

SG Tankies:

Comment

iboeng's MAN TGX

CaptainFuture's R470 with his scratchbuilt lowloader and very impressive folding ramp

Comparing CaptainFuture's lowloader and my Tamiya flatbed trailer

compression911's Ford Aeromax and BBC News box trailer

JoyGT's Volvo FH12 flanked by compression911's Ford and Yonghao's Scania 4-axle

eosism brought along a hardworking photographer friend - this pose looks familiar

Volvo FH12 belonging to compression911 next to iboeng's MAN TGX

5 Scania trucks today (L-R) Yonghao, r32, eosism, iboeng, CaptainFuture

Our lineup (Jack Chen left early with his Merc, devilsgrin came late with his Ford Aeromax)

There was a light shower at dusk but when night fell I took some night shots

SG Tankies:

Comment

Hello,

When is you guy meet up again?

I had Tamiya trucks since many years back but never know Sg has so many fans about it...

I have one set to sell off, too many trucks at home.

The set consist of Truck Aeromax, box type semi trailer and Futaba 7 channels remote control.

The feature are as below,

1. Light/ sound system for both tractor truck and trailer.
                      2. Motorised trailer leg control.
                      3. Tamiya sealed bearing for all rotation parts at both truck and trailer.
                      4. Full rechargeble Futaba 7 channels remote control with servos and variable speed control.

Condition is like new. Displayed in cabinet most of the time. Never run outdoor.

Asking price is 1300Singapore dollars.

Please email me for deal or picture.
                      gohkleng2@yahoo.com.sg

Comment

Reproduced from another forum:

Originally posted by eosism
                        NEXT CLUB MEET INFORMATION BOOTH! ALL TRUCKERS REPORT IN!

6pm - 11th December (SATURDAY) 2010, NEW LOCATION

This event is on a Saturday Evening, we will da bao dinner from foodcourt a walk away. Play and eat at same time ha ha.

There will be a TIMED CHALLENGE, complete a few driving tasks and see who's the quickest. This is a friendly challenge, only prize is a kiss from unker iboeng.

Venue introduction:

Location will be a large sheltered hall within the proximity of Elias Mall. It has direct access to the multi-storey carpark. We will use this place first until, until TP will be kind enough to let us use Road Safety Park miniature circuit to promote activity and interest there.

Photos of the place:

Large sheltered area with direct access to MSCP

Easy road access for loading/unloading:

Convenient toilet facilities for everyone:

Map to the venue:

many thanks to googer earf for map pic pic

Cheers,

SG Tankies:

Comment

scania R620 vibration rattles noise...

Hello guys, i'm very newbie in r/c tractor trucks and finished built a scania R620. but i have some problems with the rattles noise from the vibration unit. i wonder if you guys have the same problem or is there a way to minimize the noise.... thanks in advance....
                          Benedict Gary
                          Nothing's Too Small To Know And Nothing's Too Big To Attempt !

Comment

Dealing with rattles? Simple - just don't install the vibration unit, the truck's battery lasts longer when it has one less motor to run

SG Tankies:

Comment

Originally posted by r32 View Post
                              Dealing with rattles? Simple - just don't install the vibration unit, the truck's battery lasts longer when it has one less motor to run
                              Thanks for the inputs...
                              Benedict Gary

Comment

Futaba 4YF SkySport 2.4GHz FHSS Radio System with R2004GF Receiver

Hi guys, another question to ask. Is the Futaba 4YF SkySport 2.4GHz FHSS Radio System with R2004GF Receiver suitable to operate the truck?

Thanks for your time..
                                Benedict Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X