Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r32 View Post
    Hi, actually the package offered by Captainfuture at $900 is a pretty well priced package. You might want to contact him for discussions.
    Thanks for the information, Bro.

Can i use the DX6i controller with the MFU01???

Or any suggestion for 6ch controller, Cheap and ok one

Comment

Actually I am using a Spektrum DX6i for my truck. You only need a 4ch radio to operate all the standard functions of the truck. Even a cheap Futaba 4ch AM radio can do the job.

Any additional channels are useful for stuff like remotely operated lights, or servos, etc.
      Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

Actually I am using a Spektrum DX6i for my truck. You only need a 4ch radio to operate all the standard functions of the truck. Even a cheap Futaba 4ch AM radio can do the job.

Any additional channels are useful for stuff like remotely operated lights, or servos, etc.
        Thanks.

I need a 6channels, beside operate the standard function, i want to put a Winch.

But for the remotely operated lights, how/what to do????

Comment

you can buy a switch from jet hobby for about 30 dollars which allows you to switch a lighting circuit on and off,
          Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

you can buy a switch from jet hobby for about 30 dollars which allows you to switch a lighting circuit on and off,
            Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by slowlee12 View Post
              Thanks a lot.
              Oh I forgot to specify, this is an electronic circuit that uses a spare channel of your receiver to both power your lighting circuit as well as turn it off and on.

SG Tankies:

Comment

Oh I forgot to specify, this is an electronic circuit that uses a spare channel of your receiver to both power your lighting circuit as well as turn it off and on.
                Bro. U got any photos to show?

Or can i meet you some where?

Its for my next project.

Comment

Can i use the DX5E on the MFU01 also??? It is much cheaper...

Comment

Hi sorry to take so long to reply. The R/C switch can be seen here:

And your DX5e will work. I use my r/c switch to control a simulated revolving beacon on the roof.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

SG Tankies:

Comment

By the way, the DX5e should preferably be in Mode 1.

SG Tankies:

Comment

Thanks R32

Just the right timing.

Got it at Jet Hobby at S$12/pc

Comment

Got your truck already? What did you buy?

SG Tankies:

Comment

Pics from our Fourth of July meetup

SG Tankies:

Comment

As much as I dreaded seeing one on the road, I love that Sti police patrol car..
                              I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Next trucker meetup is at Pasir Ris on 08/08/2010, the usual timing

SG Tankies:

Comment

Working...
                                X