Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pls Help:Mini Lathe/Mill machine - Pulley Belt

Appreciate your help.

I bot a mini lathe / milling machine from a bro in this forum and have not been using it for quite a while. The pully belt hardened and disintegrated. I couldnt find the brand on the machine and the belt dimension as flw :

Circumference : 15.5 inches
    Width : 7/16 Inch

The Inner part of belt has teeth like that mesh with the 2 pulleys
    __ __
    _| | | |_
    -> <-- 1/4 Inch

Any idea where I can buy this pulley Belt ?

Many thanks

Originally posted by Ben View Post
    Appreciate your help.

I bot a mini lathe / milling machine from a bro in this forum and have not been using it for quite a while. The pully belt hardened and disintegrated. I couldnt find the brand on the machine and the belt dimension as flw :

Circumference : 15.5 inches
    Width : 7/16 Inch

The Inner part of belt has teeth like that mesh with the 2 pulleys

Any idea where I can buy this pulley Belt ?

Many thanks
    __ __
    _| | | |_
    -> <-- 1/4 Inch (have problem in this .. 1/4 inch is end of 2 teeth)

Comment

Just Try

Hi Ben! why not get the spares from the lathe maker direct ( Do a search on the net ) and write a email to them to see whether they have the spare parts or not. If dun have then you can also approached:

http://www.mitsuboshi.com/ourpro/index.html . They might be able to help you but you must have more belt details to provide them before they can help.

Comment

Post a pics of the machine.

I might be able to help you locate the mfr.

Mike

Comment

There is a shop in Kelantan Lane and in St. George St that sells Bando belts. Bring your old belt to them to see if they can find a equivalent replacement. Worth a try.
          Do or Do Not. No Try. - Yoda.

Comment

Originally posted by ZF786 View Post
            There is a shop in Kelantan Lane and in St. George St that sells Bando belts. Bring your old belt to them to see if they can find a equivalent replacement. Worth a try.
            Tks bro,

Regret the belt disintegrated into pieces. Mike has help and this machine is from Shanghai Sieg Industry. There are no dealers stated in their home page for S'pore. I have sent them e mail and yet to receive any response from them.

Kind regards

Comment

Lathe Milling machine - SIEG

Mike and Bros who has help in my SOS.

The machine is from Shanghai Sieg Ind Co. (Many tks to Mike). I managed to contact them via E mail (HQ in Shanghai). Willie U responded and I am very grateful that they will be giving me 2 belts for FREE !

Once many thanks to all and Kind Regards, Ben

Comment

Working...
              X