Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interest Check : Proxxon Spindle

Hi all, I am new to this forum and a newbie in everything concerning CNC machine. However, I am in a process of making one and was about to purchase a spindle for milling and drilling.

Therefore i would like to do a interest check.
    Specification as below :

Mill/Drill System BFW 40/E

With controller for speeds of 900 - 6,000 rpm.

The triple ball bearing armature provides direct drive (no gearing). This yields virtually vibration-free operation and extremely high spindle accuracy. Aluminium die-cast head with spindle neck of 43 mm (European standard). Remainder of casing fibreglass reinforced NYLON. Large, easy to use switch with emergency function. Chart indicates optimum speeds for milling and drilling of various materials.

Technical Data:
    Control unit with full wave electronics for 220 - 240 V, 40 VDC secondary voltage. Power consumption up to max. 250 W. Spindle speed infinitely variable between 900 and 6,000 rpm. Complete with triple slit, hardened collets covering 2.35 - 3.0 - 3.2 - 4.0 - 5.0 - and 6.0 mm, as well as spanners. Weight 4.2 kg.

Note:
    The motor operates at 40V, supplied from the power
    pack/controller. At this level, the control characteristics
    are ideal and yield high torque,
    even at lower speeds.

Local source :
    Warranty & Price - 6 months/ $450.00(Including GST)
    Delivery - 4 weeks

I tried to bargain for 1 set and was given the most 5% discount.

My source :
    Warranty & Price - TBA/ $350.00
    Delivery - Within 2 weeks

Warranty can be a problem as it is overseas but price can be cheaper if can hit 4.

If there is anyone who has better source and offer, please take over and count me in. Thank in advance ^_^

Will do more local search for more information and better offer.

daniel

Interest List :
    1. daniel84

Comment

Working...
    X