Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nazar78 View Post
    as ive mentioned b4, his ticktocks are tight n firm aKrekeke...
    kinda suggestive bro.... especially with your avatar
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
      I have same problem nowadays also. How come with more practice and experience, my tic tocs seems to get worse? Lastime when I was just starting to learn tic tocs seemed better leh.
      maybe it is time to fly ur 500??

imo, micro size servos like the hs65 are not as accurate and robust as mini sized servos like the 9650, 9660 etc..

if i look closely at the swash movement, i can see a servo or 2 moving slower than the rest and i believe this maybe the problem. most mini sized servos and upwards look and act more consistently
      For sale

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
        maybe it is time to fly ur 500??

imo, micro size servos like the hs65 are not as accurate and robust as mini sized servos like the 9650, 9660 etc..

if i look closely at the swash movement, i can see a servo or 2 moving slower than the rest and i believe this maybe the problem. most mini sized servos and upwards look and act more consistently
        Thanks for the reassurance John. Yah. Everyone has been telling me to faster build and fly the 500 heheh. They say I will love it even more than my Mini Titan. I'm just taking my time to build cos this is only my 2nd heli so kinda nervous heheh.

Comment

Thanks for the reassurance John. Yah. Everyone has been telling me to faster build and fly the 500 heheh. They say I will love it even more than my Mini Titan. I'm just taking my time to build cos this is only my 2nd heli so kinda nervous heheh.
          bro, maituliao! dont delay anymore and fly it with more "respect"
          For sale

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
            bro, in that case it could be the wind if it doesnt happen all the time.. especially with the 450s

with practice, we'll learn to control the tic tocs.. balance_mind is the man when it comes to tictocs
            mine getting lousy, urs getting better. Nt much real practise these days...

Comment

Originally posted by balance_mind View Post
              mine getting lousy, urs getting better. Nt much real practise these days...
              u r still the man
              For sale

Comment

I still in the middle of building my trex500 heheh. For me no choice. Limited budget so gonna just use 3s x 2 lipos.

Some people say actually its only the series connector that kinda brings down the power compared to 6s cos of the resistance in long wiring.

So I was thinking I will not buy those readymade series connectors that look so long. Shorter wires got less resistance so maybe I will make one stumpy short wired series connector of my own. Maybe you can try that first also.
                bro, so how is ur 2 X 3S on T500? Any feedbacks?

Comment

uh... i have been taking my time with the trex500 build... so havn't fly yet haha.

As for making that short series connector, kinda changed my mind and just bought one from RCE. Hehe...

Comment

uh... i have been taking my time with the trex500 build... so havn't fly yet haha.

As for making that short series connector, kinda changed my mind and just bought one from RCE. Hehe...
                    U mean u bought the 6S batt or the connector for 3S?

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
                      U mean u bought the 6S batt or the connector for 3S?
                      Connector for 3s lah! 6s lipo cost 3 times more than 3s x 2 leh.

Comment

Connector for 3s lah! 6s lipo cost 3 times more than 3s x 2 leh.
                        ok

Comment

Not always so X lah .... you're scaring Jansonfinn.
                          For eg. I bought my Vplus2600mAh30C about $90USD including shipping.
                          For 2x 3sRhino it's about $70-80USD its about $65-$70 but capacity is not as much as 2600.
                          So its not 3 x but more like perhaps on average 20% more?

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
                            Not always so X lah .... you're scaring Jansonfinn.
                            For eg. I bought my Vplus2600mAh30C about $90USD including shipping.
                            For 2x 3sRhino it's about $70-80USD its about $65-$70 but capacity is not as much as 2600.
                            So its not 3 x but more like perhaps on average 20% more?
                            , thanks for the encouragement.

Now the Vplus2600mAh30C or the 25C are still out of stock

Comment

There's always Zippy 3300mAh. Loderunner is using them. All that's needed is to lower your lipo tray.

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
                                There's always Zippy 3300mAh. Loderunner is using them. All that's needed is to lower your lipo tray.
                                ya, i read abt the drilling of the frame to lower the lipo tray. But the problem is I dun have the confidence to do it

Comment

Working...
                                X