Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacar View Post
    Yo bro. Long time no see. Now I see you kena poisoned by car

I progressing very slowly. Can do tail down tick tock only. But tick tock continously 4 to5 times and the heli wants to fly away. Think my fingers not straight Now also just learning inverted head in hovering. But must use MT and my Gaui 200v2 to train. T500 too stable for training hovering, can sleep
    Do u have the tendency to push the rudder stick while doing the tail down tick tock? My tail will always move 1 side. I suspect my fingers are also not straight

Comment

Yo bro. Long time no see. Now I see you kena poisoned by car

I progressing very slowly. Can do tail down tick tock only. But tick tock continously 4 to5 times and the heli wants to fly away. Think my fingers not straight Now also just learning inverted head in hovering. But must use MT and my Gaui 200v2 to train. T500 too stable for training hovering, can sleep
      ya man, dont noe car oso very poisonous.

broe my fingers oso not straight, but some tips/cheats last time i did to make it straight lol;

openup tx and;

cyclics/rudder; by means of extra spring/buildin tension, increase stick tension till comfortable not hitting other unwanted movements. after this, who need expo?

throttle; make it very smooth, also add some resistance at the center stick. very useful for maneuvers requiring 0 pitch. no worries from 14deg immediately to 0deg w/o shooting off extra pitch...
      Current Blink²:
      Trex-600N: TTRL53H/H#523/CarbSmart/CYATGv3-Gview/JR770T
      Beam-E4: SC-8/13T/SC-55A/LT2100T

History Blink²:
      Belt-CP
      Walkera-#60

"Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory."
      Nate Waddoups

Comment

Originally posted by Nazar78 View Post
        ya man, dont noe car oso very poisonous.

broe my fingers oso not straight, but some tips/cheats last time i did to make it straight lol;

openup tx and;

cyclics/rudder; by means of extra spring/buildin tension, increase stick tension till comfortable not hitting other unwanted movements. after this, who need expo?

throttle; make it very smooth, also add some resistance at the center stick. very useful for maneuvers requiring 0 pitch. no worries from 14deg immediately to 0deg w/o shooting off extra pitch...
        wah, won't it be dangerous if the job is not done properly? i.e stick jam halfway during flight?

Comment

stick jam? neva heard of that, only stick broke lol. no other changes, juz add tension n resistance. it help me a lot when learning inverted piro funnel both in sim/air. but if in doubt, i have no guarantees, beta learn the hard way, if ur fingers permit
          Current Blink²:

History Blink²:
          Belt-CP
          Walkera-#60

Nate Waddoups

Comment

stick jam? neva heard of that, only stick broke lol. no other changes, juz add tension n resistance. it help me a lot when learning inverted piro funnel both in sim/air. but if in doubt, i have no guarantees, beta learn the hard way, if ur fingers permit
            stick break also ! Guess have to train my fingers, rather than do the stick to suit my fingers . But will take a longer time

Comment

no lar, stick break becos that person want to avoid dangerous crash then pull the stick until break. got nothin to do wit stick tension. when i remove those mods, my fingers became more tamed. anyway its individual, i buy a car to suit me, not me to suit the car but no one has to agree or disagree kekeke...
              Current Blink²:

History Blink²:
              Belt-CP
              Walkera-#60

Nate Waddoups

Comment

no lar, stick break becos that person want to avoid dangerous crash then pull the stick until break. got nothin to do wit stick tension. when i remove those mods, my fingers became more tamed. anyway its individual, i buy a car to suit me, not me to suit the car but no one has to agree or disagree kekeke...
                true also

Comment

Already done that bro. Increase the stick tension for rudder, and also add in expo. Still the heli wants to fly away. My fingers hopeless Think must use the nipple grip then can improve

Comment

Already done that bro. Increase the stick tension for rudder, and also add in expo. Still the heli wants to fly away. My fingers hopeless Think must use the nipple grip then can improve
                    i'm using Nipple grip method but fingers still

Comment

fly away meaning? getting farther away or tail not holding or..?

if it is just getting farther, it can be either CP management or slight unequality with +ve and -ve ranges

sometimes it can be due to setup.. servo travels not being equal in eccpm helis..

slight tail swing, could due to belt tension.. gyro gain etc
                      For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
                        fly away meaning? getting farther away or tail not holding or..?

if it is just getting farther, it can be either CP management or slight unequality with +ve and -ve ranges

sometimes it can be due to setup.. servo travels not being equal in eccpm helis..

slight tail swing, could due to belt tension.. gyro gain etc
                        Tail is OK. It's the heli getting away left or right. Sometimes it's OK, can tick tock on the spot. So I don't want to blame my heli, blame my fingers Just need to practice more.

Comment

Tail is OK. It's the heli getting away left or right. Sometimes it's OK, can tick tock on the spot. So I don't want to blame my heli, blame my fingers Just need to practice more.
                          bro, in that case it could be the wind if it doesnt happen all the time.. especially with the 450s

with practice, we'll learn to control the tic tocs.. balance_mind is the man when it comes to tictocs
                          For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
                            bro, in that case it could be the wind if it doesnt happen all the time.. especially with the 450s

with practice, we'll learn to control the tic tocs.. balance_mind is the man when it comes to tictocs
                            Now I know who to look for to improve my tick tock

Comment

Now I know who to look for to improve my tick tock
                              as ive mentioned b4, his ticktocks are tight n firm aKrekeke...
                              Current Blink²:

History Blink²:
                              Belt-CP
                              Walkera-#60

Nate Waddoups

Comment

I have same problem nowadays also. How come with more practice and experience, my tic tocs seems to get worse? Lastime when I was just starting to learn tic tocs seemed better leh.

Comment

Working...
                                X