Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: DIY CNC Resources

Contribute If you enjoy reading the content here, click the below image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    interestingly we do have such forum in SG. I have an old ISEL EP1090 cnc router and I think I have damaged the controller which is built into the machine. This machine was brought in SG and there is no longer any agent for it. Anyone know where I can buy an external controller box for a 3 axis stepper motors?

Gold Member
    SGtooling at Fook hai building has the Gecko drive.
    Or you can try the xylotex.

Quote Originally Posted by jlmok View Post
    interestingly we do have such forum in SG. I have an old ISEL EP1090 cnc router and I think I have damaged the controller which is built into the machine. This machine was brought in SG and there is no longer any agent for it. Anyone know where I can buy an external controller box for a 3 axis stepper motors?

Hi, anione knows where or who i can approach for cnc set up, alignment or repair if need be here in sg?
    Trying to convert a manual mill to cnc system. Have all the electronicd built but dont knw how to set up properly.

Realli appreciate any help here.

Anywaybset up is a mini mill with nema23 on 3 axis with drive controller and all sorts needed. A fren got it as 2nd hand.

Thx..

Gold Member
    Maybe you can post the name of the mill that you have, so that we can have a better visualize a solution for you?

Quote Originally Posted by eekin View Post
    Hi, anione knows where or who i can approach for cnc set up, alignment or repair if need be here in sg?
    Trying to convert a manual mill to cnc system. Have all the electronicd built but dont knw how to set up properly.

Realli appreciate any help here.

Anywaybset up is a mini mill with nema23 on 3 axis with drive controller and all sorts needed. A fren got it as 2nd hand.

Thx..

Hi all, anyone knows of anyone or company which can convert a manual milling machine to a CNC one?
    Currently my company is use Hafco milling machine.
    Looking into converting it to a CNC operated as an improvement project.
    Do let me know.
    Kam sia bros.

Thread Information