Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the "Turnigy Accucel-6 50W 5A Balancer/Charger".
    Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by protyne View Post
      I got the "Turnigy Accucel-6 50W 5A Balancer/Charger".
      Thanks. Now roaming around HC to see other stuff, long time never buy from them liao. Will note list down tmr then order.
      Cause I also looking at the Mega Power Poseidon 860DS AC/DC Charger. Its exact same as Hyperion 0606i that I'm using now. About S$160 after shipping.
      I'm spoilt with all the choices

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
        Thanks. Now roaming around HC to see other stuff, long time never buy from them liao. Will note list down tmr then order.
        Cause I also looking at the Mega Power Poseidon 860DS AC/DC Charger. Its exact same as Hyperion 0606i that I'm using now. About S$160 after shipping.
        I'm spoilt with all the choices
        Yes plenty of choices in life as long as there's enough dough

Comment

Yes plenty of choices in life as long as there's enough dough
          Dough is enough I not limit my charger to $150. Extra charger so I limit better.
          Anyway I'm quite firm on Ehawk1500
          Not too fast, comes with TT BL motor also. $160+ before discount.
          Actually want to buy MPX easy glider but heard NTC out of stock right?

Comment

Dough is enough I not limit my charger to $150. Extra charger so I limit better.
            Anyway I'm quite firm on Ehawk1500
            Not too fast, comes with TT BL motor also. $160+ before discount.
            Actually want to buy MPX easy glider but heard NTC out of stock right?
            Good on the eHawk! I can fly too! Mode2 bros!

Will check mpx stock for u tml when I drop by FH

Comment

Pls call me hor before you go.
              I wonder if NTC has anything similiar to Ehawk1500 ...

Comment

Good on the eHawk! I can fly too! Mode2 bros!

Will check mpx stock for u tml when I drop by FH
                Might save the hassle of ordering. Pls let me know later when you going down. Made last offer for a charger, if deal don't go through need your help buy charger from JH

Comment

Might save the hassle of ordering. Pls let me know later when you going down. Made last offer for a charger, if deal don't go through need your help buy charger from JH
                  Ok will call you around lunch time. Man your mobile from 12-1.

Comment

Ok bro when I cannot initiate a charge anymore I'll come look for you.
                    Heheh, no problem.

IMO, the Accucell-6 is a darn good charger for the price. The only risk is receiving a lemon. Cross fingers and hope HDB gets a good working piece.

Comment

hey guys, my Acc-6 charger keep showing connection break!!! it was serving me well for the past 3 mths till today, do you guys noe what went wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by BigKid View Post
                        hey guys, my Acc-6 charger keep showing connection break!!! it was serving me well for the past 3 mths till today, do you guys noe what went wrong?
                        Whoa dude, looks like you need to send it back for a replacement!

Comment

Originally posted by BigKid View Post
                          Do u mean the charger will switch on n off by itself during charging? or it shows u connection break error msg?

Comment

Is it possible, the power supply not good?
                            Maybe thats why some people spend a bomb on good stable and huge power supplies?
                            Or possible just the balancing adaptor part is worn/old?

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                              Is it possible, the power supply not good?
                              Maybe thats why some people spend a bomb on good stable and huge power supplies?
                              Or possible just the balancing adaptor part is worn/old?
                              BigKid, I'm using an old IBM notebook adapter to power the charger. It is working well for me. I've another spare adapter, pm me if you want to use that to test whether that is the cause of your problem?

I stay in Pasir Ris and I work in Raffles area. Can collect from me at these two location. We can test it at the same time, that is if you want to.

Comment

hi guys, problem sloved! keep showing connection break! check all wires and soldering seems ok, decided to cut away the heat shrink tube for the deans plug and there is where the wire break! can't really tell cause the heat shrink holds very tight to the deans plug. btw after a few months of usage the charger not so accurate anymore even charging new battery shows 4.18- 4.17.- 4.18. can this charger be calibrate like the imax b6 ?thanks for all the reply cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X