Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buckman bro, whats the warranty period for the Acc-6 charger? Actually I can live with it as long as it does charge when I fiddle the button enuff.

landguy bro, my PSU has a bigger fan than the charger and I too can't hear the charger fan.
    Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Comment

Anyone uses this to charge their 6s lipo? How's the charger lasting?
      I thinking of getting this charger, bought for my friend but he uses only 3s, need comments on anyone who uses it for 6s.

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
        Anyone uses this to charge their 6s lipo? How's the charger lasting?
        I thinking of getting this charger, bought for my friend but he uses only 3s, need comments on anyone who uses it for 6s.
        Bro we can swop chargers for a weekend for you to test if you want. Thats my only lipo charger so you'll need to pass me one lipo charger for the weekend or help me charge

Comment

Too maFan bro, maybe I just order. Got offers for hyperion charger but if cheaper ones can do the job might as well get. Its less than half price of a 2nd charger i am interested.

Comment

Too maFan bro, maybe I just order. Got offers for hyperion charger but if cheaper ones can do the job might as well get. Its less than half price of a 2nd charger i am interested.
            I've used my B5 for many moons till I fried them charging Nimh at 5A. Wrong move. So if the Acc-6 are better build than the B5 according to Tony, cannot be a wrong buy than.

Comment

I just send my offer for the 2nd charger. If no go then I'll look into this. Ordered for minghua before but he uses for 3s only.
              But I think 2-3A should be fine right?
              No hurry anyway its a spare charger, my 2 spare lipos coming only after 7th Feb

Comment

I just send my offer for the 2nd charger. If no go then I'll look into this. Ordered for minghua before but he uses for 3s only.
                But I think 2-3A should be fine right?
                No hurry anyway its a spare charger, my 2 spare lipos coming only after 7th Feb
                2-3A shouldn't be a prob la. On the B5 I can charge at 5A provided I directed a 12cm x 12cm fan at it directly. Acc-6 has a built in fan.

Comment

Nvm, I'll wait for the other charger's response. Used to using Hyperion charger Getting another similiar type would be better. If no deal then I'll order from ---------. Good reason for you to buy more lipos?
                  You dropping by FH today? Need more things paiseh... forgot to ask your Mrs to buy yesterday ....
                  I want to buy the Dyna temp gun ...

Comment

Originally posted by protyne View Post
                    buckman bro, whats the warranty period for the Acc-6 charger? Actually I can live with it as long as it does charge when I fiddle the button enuff.

landguy bro, my PSU has a bigger fan than the charger and I too can't hear the charger fan.
                    Honestly I don't know what the warranty period is. I used it for 2 months and sent it back. No questions asked. But from my experience, the more fiddling with the button the more it'll wear out. And it would be best not to send it back. Just change the buttons yourself which can be done very quickly and easily.

Comment

Originally posted by buckman View Post
                      Honestly I don't know what the warranty period is. I used it for 2 months and sent it back. No questions asked. But from my experience, the more fiddling with the button the more it'll wear out. And it would be best not to send it back. Just change the buttons yourself which can be done very quickly and easily.
                      yo, juz curious, hw much the shipping cost for shipping back and hw long did it take for HC to receive it and send u back?
                      sigpic

Helis:
                      Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
                      Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
                      Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
                      Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
                      Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

Shipping cost about S$10. It took about 10 days from shipping out to receiving.

Comment

Originally posted by buckman View Post
                          Ok bro when I cannot initiate a charge anymore I'll come look for you.

Comment

I've used my B5 for many moons till I fried them charging Nimh at 5A. Wrong move. So if the Acc-6 are better build than the B5 according to Tony, cannot be a wrong buy than.
                            Yup ! ...except the fan (Since theres report of noisy/faulty fans) but to be fair, the B5 does not even have a fan.

The faulty/worn out buttons I dun know, there has been reports of buttons problems with the B5, B6 and B8 too.

But I'm talking about charging lipos ! ...while the ACC-6 charges your batteries, the imax kills them !

If given the choice, I'll rather go with a Batam or ICharger ...period !
                            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Well, looks like I'll be ordering from HC the charger
                              See you guys at field later

Comment

Ok bro when I cannot initiate a charge anymore I'll come look for you.
                                Bro, I going to make order liaoz. Which one you using from HC? Cant remember which one I ordered for MH that time.

Comment

Working...
                                X