Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone knows any LHS selling the balance tap for this charger, for use on 2s Trakpower / Orion style lipo packs? please point the way, thanks.

Comment

Bro your looking for something like this?

http://www.jethobby.com.sg/cgi-bin/e...8&idx=1&gid=13
      Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by protyne View Post
        Yeah the Imax B5.

Just received my Acc-6 yesterday. The look, feel and even the OS feels so similar to B5. Wondering if they were from the same factory.

Will try the balance charge function soon.
        ...the software menu looks the same but the internal components is different, the Acc-6 has better, more precise components.

Originally posted by alana07 View Post
        anyone knows any LHS selling the balance tap for this charger, for use on 2s Trakpower / Orion style lipo packs? please point the way, thanks.
        Alan ? ...is that you ???
        Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Just recieved my accuel 6!

Bought a 12v 5amp power supply from sim lim tower a few days ago
          and tried to use it with accuel 6. But it gave me input volt error -__-

Than i did a self mod PSU to test the accuel 6 and it work...

Sim lim tower power supply not good!

Comment

Originally posted by protyne View Post
            Bro your looking for something like this?

http://www.jethobby.com.sg/cgi-bin/e...8&idx=1&gid=13
            if the big connector fits the turnigy accucell6 charger, then yes its what i'm looking for....so this piece is called thunder power plug?

Comment

Alan ? ...is that you ??? [/QUOTE]

yes, its me...so how's things going?

Comment

Originally posted by alana07 View Post
                yes, its me...so how's things going?
                Great ! ...this year's TAC ? ...which car ? TB03 ?

Comment

For bros interested in the charger, this is the same version available from LHS with better cables.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
                    Great ! ...this year's TAC ? ...which car ? TB03 ?
                    TAC no time, TB03 yes i got one semi build and hopped up, selling it off...u or any of yr kaki interested? PM or sms me 9459 2923 if interested, can talk things out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
                      For bros interested in the charger, this is the same version available from LHS with better cables.
                      the cables looks same same as mine from turnigy, but the price is higher though...

Comment

Don't forget to add shipping costs...
                        I think Jethobby's pricing is not bad, especially for those who got nothing else to buy from HC. Or those who prefer to buy from local hobby shop cos if got problem, still can get some 'support'.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                          Don't forget to add shipping costs...
                          I think Jethobby's pricing is not bad, especially for those who got nothing else to buy from HC. Or those who prefer to buy from local hobby shop cos if got problem, still can get some 'support'.
                          its less dan $70 landed here....

Comment

After a week of usage , around 15 charges, the Start button on the Acc-6 is getting insensitive. You need to depress it and move it around to get the button to work.

Anyone with similar issues?
                            Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Comment

Yes, the buttons are the most common wear-out for this charger. I had a perfectly good working piece only for two buttons to wear out on me just 2 months later. I sent the charger back for replacement. However, the replacement that was sent to me was faulty. On a 3-cell charge the middle cell would read 4.85v! I sent it back for a store credit.

I also have a ImaxB5 which has a similar problem and decided to open up the charger to take a look. The problem was a simple and cheap fix. I de-soldered the faulty buttons from the board and replaced them with new ones. I found the exact same buttons at Sim Lim Tower and they only cost me ten-cents a piece. Yes, 10 Singapore Cents!

Comment

Lucky my set of accuel 6 is good! I cant even tell if the fan is spinning from the sound =x

Comment

Working...
                                X