Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not So Good Guy List

If your transaction with any members here does not went well, do let us know too so that we can take extra precaution in near future.

Mike

Please pursue the matter at off topic discussion if you object to any posting

I confirmed to buy the Cherokee plane from KinKyMonk on the 2nd.Feb. 2005 but until now have not receive it. I tried many times to call and SMS him but no reply.
    FUTABA T6XAs
    HiTec Optic 6
    Cherokee
    Eagle 3D 50S

T-34 Mentor-40
    Super Sports 60
    Honey Bee King 2

Comment

Guys, unless u had a transaction or agreement w that particular members, else please refrain from posting bad rating here for that member.

Mike

Comment

So far in DH, only encountered a 'not-so-ideal' potential buyer.

Tortise Flyer asked for an item, I gave my offer, he countered offer, and I agreed to the new WTB price, but never heard anything else thereafter....the least he could do was to reply politely and say he'd pass on the item..

[SIZE="1"]
        [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
        Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

Bad Experience...

Had brought this kyosho m24 from a member here call himself Francis87.I decided to speak up,reason been very simple.Don't ended like me,till today i still haven't got the heli "move" at all!(Brought from him over a month now)

Battery is dead,charger wasn't original by kyosho.The charger he gave was a normal wall plug charger.(Just realised it was a ni-cd charger)I don't know if it can charge metal hyrid battery.But the original battery is metal hyrid.Asked about the training kit,he said don't know.When he got it,there's no training kit at all.Now everything is getting very strange to me..if he realised no training kit why didn't he sound out to that retailer??This was mentioned in the owner's manual.Than i also realised howcome the battery holder look different..it looks totally different from the original one.After checking with a friend,answer was it was "modified" before...to fit some other battery.The top part of the battery holder was cut off..

I make my way to toykar at bukit timah with the battery and charger.They told me battery is dead,they took off the tape wire exposed.Obviously this wire was burnt,so why the tape was there..Than charger,they told me this is not the original charger...i got a feeling he brought this second hand or...

I have had spoke to him through this forum,but nothing from him.And instead i received negative reputations.If i had known this rc helicopter stuff i would have known how to tell.But i don't.Fool by his reputations here in this forum,thinking he is a honest seller.My advice,and this lesson learnt.Newbies going into this hobby.Get as much information from this forum,or get a experience friend to help you if you going to buy this sort of rc stuff if this is your first time or so.Francis,all i have to say is i'm very disappointed with you.I have had asked you afew times if there's anything wrong with it.You said NO.If knowing so many problem with this heli,i would have pay another 200 plus to get a brand new one instead.

Comment

Airtronic

This buyer or seller with the nick " singapore ting" in chiense characters.
            Igot bad experience with him froma sale. He will sms u question, instead of calling u up.

He chosoe to persue problem over the net, or sms, instead of face to face talking.

u guys can take a look at this post
            Plane need plasters too. Coz they injure too, just like human

Comment

NaNa.

just sold a 30 Raptor RTF combo to this memberit's a beginner, very 'kancheong', impatient, beng seng type, asked my want a fight over phone!

Sold him the combo and told him will guide him, but this guy can asked u quetions
              even after midnight! man!! and keep asking, sms, calling u

now he want me all the way go to taman jurong to help him! walauye! i sell the things but i never collect tuisyen fee man!! how can u asked ppl help u in this condition?? and rude too!! ha?? this guy never read posts!! will not do any dealing with this guy anymore. so bware! Troubles never end 1!!!!!!!
              Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

cont....

Nickname: NaNa.

Actually upon sended the combo to his place. on the spot, i try all electronics and even started the engine to show that all things in the working condition. do need some fine setting and tuning. then he satisfied and paid. Finish dealed.

Than now haven fine tune and setting the heli, he said i cheat him and run off from him selling him a spoiled heli. Bloodyhell!!sigh!! haha

First, do price bargain/quotation, after agreed, dealed. this is the way!!
                Feel that he cant uderstand ppl's meaning well. and very impulse type.

I do help lots of frens selling thier stuff by earning a bit of comission

Walauye!! earned little big trouble , next time must state first: I don't guarantee & responsibilities!!!!

Comment

some replys...

NaNa........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

This guy Nana is a known troublemaker in RCtech. He can greet your parents in whatever 4-letter word that he knows. This does not include words to describe the sexual organs. I've deal with him on RCTech and he really can call you up at 2-3am in the morning. He also uses the nick xiaohe or novaking in RCTech and he create a storm in RCTech till the mod have to step in to delete his undesireable posts.

Mike, you might have to watch his post before he create the hoo-haa in Rctech.

Just my personal view. Thanks.Re: problematic user from jurong

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dealt with this person before. Very bad remarks. If possible, my advise is to refund ur heli. He can give you a lot of problems

these r some members feedback to me thanks!

Comment

Yeah just beware of this Nana,xiaohe,LST,Novaking creep....he's a pain in the ass.

Comment

I uses LST to post in RCTECH. I am in no way associated with NANA. Some of the guy in this forums know me and have ever deal with me. Funkymojo please verify your infomation before posting....

Comment

Jzu add-on.

I was sellin like a gy240 @ $130 in the forum. he sms me to lower the price to $100. I say no way, since my gyro is new, and those at LHS sellin for $185.

he, then, repeatedly "sms" qns alot on why i wanna sell my gyro... ( trying to distract my attention ). While doing so... he sms me to ask me when n where i can deal. I reply back him tmr morning....

he insists tonight as he needs it quite badly, to maiden his heil. order me to go taman jurong to pass him the gyro. . even make stupid execuses like his grandfather pass away, he must deal in taman jurong ONLY he really think i stupid enough to believe him....

finally, when i refuse to reply his sms. he called me and ask me if i can go taman jurong to deal, or he would go LHS, rotor. tmr. exactly like the ah beng/ ah seng in the movie.

I suggest - he go fly kite. :na :na :na

Comment

Originally posted by steadybongbibi
                          Jzu add-on.

I was sellin like a gy240 @ $130 in the forum. he sms me to lower the price to $100. I say no way, since my gyro is new, and those at LHS sellin for $185.

he, then, repeatedly "sms" qns alot on why i wanna sell my gyro... ( trying to distract my attention ). While doing so... he sms me to ask me when n where i can deal. I reply back him tmr morning....

he insists tonight as he needs it quite badly, to maiden his heil. order me to go taman jurong to pass him the gyro. . even make stupid execuses like his grandfather pass away, he must deal in taman jurong ONLY he really think i stupid enough to believe him....

finally, when i refuse to reply his sms. he called me and ask me if i can go taman jurong to deal, or he would go LHS, rotor. tmr. exactly like the ah beng/ ah seng in the movie.

I suggest - he go fly kite. :na :na :na

The buy/sell market place in daddyHOBBY provides a fast and efficient avenue for members to sell extra or unwanted stuff to fellow hobbist.

This thread allows you to highlight not too good transactions happening here.

Do others some justice when you post please. If the man's grand father has really passed on..then you'll be doing him a BIG injustice.

Nana has this habit of asking people to Taman Jurong where he stays. He doesn't see any problem with others not wanting to go there...I have gone twice as it is close to where I stay. but I really don't think others will wanna follow suit

Based on this, I think members are clever enough to judge for themselves the dos and don'ts when dealing with him.

Further to the discussion on -ve points in the off topics and in persuant to that..I strongly believe that the -ve should only be taken as a gauge and not stereotype the member base on his points.

If you know nana personally, you'll know that he's making requests which are 'alright' to him...though it's not to most people...

Your last sentence of suggesting him to go fly kite leaves much to be desired...

TREX 500 ESP
                          Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Art,

I seldom cast comment on ppl in the froum.
                            Just trying to support wat i had written.

pt 1. if his grandfather really pass away, why in the hell was he so eager to maiden his bird? when he is so deeply sadden by the news, let alone walk out of taman jurong.

pt 2. i forgot to mention that .... " he, then, repeatedly "sms" qns alot on why i wanna sell my gyro ..... " by doing so, he pt words into my mouth that i wanna sell him my gyro for 10. when in the first place, i had firmly told him that its 130.

pt 3. in the conversation, his tone was very bad.

pt 4. he wouldnt mind sms u in the middle of the night to qns u, the history of the stuff that u wanna sell. VERY inconsiderate to anyone.

I had not deal him b4, and i dun know him well. but he give me such treatment. as a seller do u think i stilll wanna sell him anything?

for special mentioned that ...." i suggest he go fly kite..." reinenforce the pt that he would be well off flying a kite, wif not much strings attached.

Regards.

Originally posted by Art
                            The buy/sell market place in daddyHOBBY provides a fast and efficient avenue for members to sell extra or unwanted stuff to fellow hobbist.

This thread allows you to highlight not too good transactions happening here.

Do others some justice when you post please. If the man's grand father has really passed on..then you'll be doing him a BIG injustice.

Nana has this habit of asking people to Taman Jurong where he stays. He doesn't see any problem with others not wanting to go there...I have gone twice as it is close to where I stay. but I really don't think others will wanna follow suit

Based on this, I think members are clever enough to judge for themselves the dos and don'ts when dealing with him.

Further to the discussion on -ve points in the off topics and in persuant to that..I strongly believe that the -ve should only be taken as a gauge and not stereotype the member base on his points.

If you know nana personally, you'll know that he's making requests which are 'alright' to him...though it's not to most people...

Your last sentence of suggesting him to go fly kite leaves much to be desired...

Comment

pt 2. i forgot to mention that .... " he, then, repeatedly "sms" qns alot on why i wanna sell my gyro ..... " by doing so, he put words into my mouth that i wanna sell him my gyro for 100 bucks. when in the first place, i had firmly told him that its 130.

Comment

Working...
                              X