Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steadybongbibi
    pt 2. i forgot to mention that .... " he, then, repeatedly "sms" qns alot on why i wanna sell my gyro ..... " by doing so, he put words into my mouth that i wanna sell him my gyro for 100 bucks. when in the first place, i had firmly told him that its 130.

you all guys pls dun be too much ok... i ask from you the gy240 at $100 or watever you still have the right not to sell it to me... i did not force you anything at all and sell me at that price. yet i agreen with you at ur price at $130. and den you mention that we can deal in friday morning at taman jurong. and i sms u at night you also can dun reply or tell me you are slping its late... ya i asking you to deal in taman jurong, its because my grandfather its really pass away, its not a joking... you are right we have nv nv deal before to each other. i can tell you its confirm deal with that mean its confirm. and steady deal with you. if you really cant meet at taman jurong you can tell me. you can sell other... i just dun understand why you guys like to post ppls back things at here... its all post very very long time ago... yet i got some problem at rctech you guys knw wat wrong at rctech? ur guys are just listening to ppl wat they post in here and rctech, and its will nv nv knw the truth we the dealer... if you can say i tell lies, why not other tell lies...
    its better face to face and talk... wat talk abt ah beng, ah seng here?
    now its more inportant its to earn money. now talk abt money, no money no talk... fark off!!!

last msg to you guys in daddyhobby...
    whatever it is just A HOBBY AT HERE...
    just wanna to enjoy flying with you guys... if ihave the time to join...

Comment

guys..take your arguement elsewhere....if you need me to moderate then we meet for coffee...( as usual )

squabbling is NOT encouraged at all...let alone over a $130 gyro
      TREX 500 ESP
      Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by NaNa
        last msg to you guys in daddyhobby...
        whatever it is just A HOBBY AT HERE...
        just wanna to enjoy flying with you guys... if ihave the time to join...
        Think again....

The last time I heard this was from Joe Yap way back...and joe yap today has made significant contributions to the forum.....

you may wanna take back those words...you'll never know if yuo need anyone's help here in DH...or someone may need your help
        TREX 500 ESP
        Futaba T12FGH

Comment

beware of victor. He doesnt keep his word. i wanted to buy propellers from him and he bought it, but keep delaying the time to pass to me, when i met him and wanted to get the propellers, he said he doesnt want to sell it to me he even called me names! beware of victor, everbody, hes a liar.
          ~xXFusionCrewsXx~

Comment

Pls Take Note Of This.....

TO R/C brothers......

pls take note of this nick in RC tech "dada" or "FAW"
            His contact: 98307683

Confirm of meeting time was at 28/03/06

Suppose to meet at 3pm bedok interchange on 29/03/06, but:

1. failed to be there
            2. failed to even call or sms me that he is not coming
            3. called him but never switch on phone
            4. lost in action no sms any more

next day, i have to sms him and he say he do not want to deal anymore....
            didnt even say a "sorry"

very dishonest, rude
            pls take note

Comment

sorry... the nick "FAW" is not him... just the "dada"

PLS TAKE NOTE.......

Comment

"Haowee" is a liar

Been with the forum for so long, I have never seen any iressponsible person like "haowee" before. Confirmed with him the previous day that we deal at 1030am at one of the MRT station the next day.

On the deal day itself, I called him 15min before to confirm the time and place. Since he told me he is reaching in 15min, I start to make my way to the MRT station. However at exactly 1030 he send me a msg saying that he want to back out. Then straight away off his hp, cos he doesnt know how to end his lies.

According to the address given by him, he is living quite far from my place. Which obviously shows that when he was answering my call at 1015am, he is still sleeping at home.

And I just cant believe such a liar can have a good rating of 4. I am very disapointed.

Comment

Obnoxious Vendor

Hi everyone, I just want some logical computation and reasoning to what I have encountered some weeks ago. (Don't want to mention names, but I guess you guys would figure out this character eventually). I bought a heli from this vendor. Subsequently when I returned to the shop to buy some parts, the 'vendor' dictates what I can or cannot buy. He even tells me that if I chose only to buy what I want and not what he shoves to me, he would have to sell at higher prices. When I stood my ground, he blatantly withdrew everything and refused sale. Consider this, should anyone from here on take the risk of buying stuff that will not have support from such an obnoxious @X*@#! ? Let this be a warning to everyone if they have not already considered the possibility of purchasing a product without assured support.
                  Also, mindful of him having a wife and kids, his behaviour is no better than a spoilt brat himself! My duty to let potential victims know.You guys decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Promech
                    Hi everyone, I just want some logical computation and reasoning to what I have encountered some weeks ago. (Don't want to mention names, but I guess you guys would figure out this character eventually). I bought a heli from this vendor. Subsequently when I returned to the shop to buy some parts, the 'vendor' dictates what I can or cannot buy. He even tells me that if I chose only to buy what I want and not what he shoves to me, he would have to sell at higher prices. When I stood my ground, he blatantly withdrew everything and refused sale. Consider this, should anyone from here on take the risk of buying stuff that will not have support from such an obnoxious @X*@#! ? Let this be a warning to everyone if they have not already considered the possibility of purchasing a product without assured support.
                    Also, mindful of him having a wife and kids, his behaviour is no better than a spoilt brat himself! My duty to let potential victims know.You guys decide.
                    such a way of doing business? any hints on which vendor is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Syphonics
                      such a way of doing business? any hints on which vendor is this?
                      Sounds like Champion

Comment

My mistake. Just didn't heed friends' advice.

I did not believe it when friends told me about the attitude he carries.
                        Thought I'd be nice guy a little. Dammit. This #*#@! would "bite the very hand that feeds it". He's already very notorious in the market. He even dared me to write in this site, DH.

Go ask around. You'll definitely hear something. My friends were boiling mad when I told them. My goodness! He's really got a ~&*#^! attitude!

Comment

It's a No-Brainer ain't it!

Bingo!

Comment

Guys BEWARE! this menber Viperviper this damn ass buy & resell to make profit out of it as high as 30% or even more he tell seller he just a beginner need to start out low cost, out of good will seller give him the good will offer & in return he selling out higher price what the F@*# BEWARE pls BEWARE menbers..........

Jameswilliam
                            Last edited by Art; 26-11-2006, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jameswilliam
                              Guys BEWARE! this menber Viperviper this damn ass buy & resell to make profit out of it as high as 30% or even more he tell seller he just a beginner need to start out low cost, out of good will seller give him the good will offer & in return he selling out higher price what the F@*# BEWARE pls BEWARE menbers..........

Jameswilliam

Hi JamesWilliam, Pls mind your words! u sold me the freya with engine problem... I smsed u and u did give me a good reply.. I overhauled the engine and now just trying to sell the Freya that u sold to me.. is there anything wrong with it.. Pls don't frame ppl.

Mod pls be fair to comment.
                              Look on the wife's face when visa bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

It's not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by viperviper
                                Hi JamesWilliam, Pls mind your words! u sold me the freya with engine problem... I smsed u and u did give me a good reply.. I overhauled the engine and now just trying to sell the Freya that u sold to me.. is there anything wrong with it.. Pls don't frame ppl.

Mod pls be fair to comment.

"u did" - "u didn't"
                                Look on the wife's face when visa bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

It's not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                                X