Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a kyosho BladeRunner ICE from Neo everything is perfectly good. very good seller. Nice guy to chat with.

lol. msg hijacked!

Comment

Here's my list of good guys who i've dealt with:

1. Mike
      2. Loyn
      3. Nic
      4. Mack
      5. 9VDXN
      6. Fuse
      7. Tele
      8. AdrianLi
      9. Wei Young
      10. Aceviper

And many others who i've deal with..
      Most members here are very nice!!
      Even those who buy from me are very nice too!!

Comment

good guy: phiber!!! sold me his SS and show me how to fly.. also, he travelled all the way from ntu to tamp to pass me the SS.

thanks bro!
        this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

i bought things from :

1) pips supplies

Philip is friendly, and helpful. Please dont scare by his loud voice. He is actually not fierce. He deliver the stuff to my school during lunch time . good seller

2)That hobby shop
          chris is helpful, and good in his service. When i got kan cheong regarding one of the item i bought, he still talked to me nicely. Very pai sei abt it

3) ronang
          Got an Easy star Glider from him., He delivered to my area when his glider is already dirt cheap. very thank you

4) micheal lok
          As i am a newbie, he taught me some basic stuff, when i bought his Windrider Easy from him. He even sold me some electronic at floor bottom price.

I apologise to them, as i posted these paragraphs in the wrong thread last night . I hope mike had removed them by now..
          Plane need plasters too. Coz they injure too, just like human

Comment

Thanks for the compliments. I would continue to provide my services to all of you.

I would like to say that every guys that I encountered in DH is good! Keep it up, guys!

Have fun!
            I have seen them all.

A mediocre r/c pilot who thinks that he is one top gun.

A nerd looking and sick flyer who thinks that he is a great modeller.

Greed that made a friend became a competitor.

Comment

I've dealt with Tele.
              Friendly lad. Passed some of his heli knowledge to a newbie like me. Followed his advice in getting the dragonfly to kick start the hobby with.

Dealt with Philip of Pips Hobby.
              Very friendly guy., Came over to my house to deliver the heli kit.
              oh yeah, again. Tele recommended Philip to me!
              Was at their heli clinic and all in all, they are very approachable and helpful.

Dealt with Neo.
              Came over around my place to deliver his boat. Friendly and he even wanted to help me out with the set up. In the end, I figured it all out. but boat still have yet to taste the punggol water. no time to play! lol

Dealt with X34.
              Friendly and a very helpful guy. Got the esc and 8 cell from him.
              definitely a bargain!

aiyah, all very good one. No problem at all!
              rating A+++++++++++

Comment

genexis

Had a transaction w him, everything went smooth. Thanks

Deal link

Mike

Comment

mack sold me a nice lipo charger and quiet cheap!

Comment

Fuse

Got a mega from him, great deal

Mike

Comment

got a corsair from csisfun.. brought the bird all the way to b.reservoir to pass it. really helpful guy!

thanks bro!

rifqi.
                      this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

Beside Mack, don't forget George!
                        They provide excellent service too!

Comment

got a GWS MC2002 charger and Lead battery from kolekim. Very understanding and kind person. Easy to make a deal with him, very good aftersales service. Answered thousands of questions asked by me.

Comment

friend bought a Pico Stick from francis87. He slowly explained every aspect of the plane to my n00b friend. Easy to deal with. The plane had alot of "expansion-slots" too! like velcro stickers everywhere for simplicity to paste LEDs on!

p.s. if francis is reading this, did you know the guy next to my friend was me?

Comment

Originally posted by xhaohaox
                              p.s. if francis is reading this, did you know the guy next to my friend was me?

No need to be so shy, juz intro urself. Drink a kopi and shake on it like a REAL man.

Comment

Another vote for Phiber. Not only is he a great seller, we have been great buddy since.

I bought S$1200 worth of heli equipment from him and i believe it is worth every since cent.
                                Futaba FF9CHP

T-Rex 450X V2 with Alu swashplate
                                4xHS56, Hitec electron 6, PHX-25, Gy401, Mega 16/15/3 motor.

T-Rex 450X V2 with Alu swashplate
                                4xHS56, Schulze Alpha 840ww, PHX-35, GY401, Lehner 1020/17 motor.

Comment

Working...
                                X