Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teinsports View Post
    Guys, sorry to hijack this thread. Anyone knows what balancing tabs(Align?) are esky lipos using? Many thanks.
    i believe they r called jst-xh, the most common type for batts in asia
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
      i believe they r called jst-xh, the most common type for batts in asia
      thanks man. Chanced upon this which maybe helpful for all
      PRC Home - FPV Racing Drones, Fat Shark, Tiny Whoop - iCharger, iSDT, & FMA Battery Chargers - Mean Well & Iota Power Supplies - ProgressiveRC

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
        Hi guys,

Thanks guys. Just got my Fusion packs yesterday. Solid looking packs! Have not maiden it yet but i will this evening somewhere around west area because will be at MI.

Im kinda new to electric so anyone has tips how to take care of your packs for the long run?

thanks!
        hey bro, keep us update on this batt ya? i.e performance & flight cycle

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
          hey bro, keep us update on this batt ya? i.e performance & flight cycle
          Had my first flight with the fusion pack. Its power is really remarkable and headspeed was constant. I marked a 3 mins extreme 3D and pushed the Beam to its limits at BBAFC this evening.

Battery pack was cool as air con.

Looking forward to its long run.
          Kedi AH !

Comment

Had my first flight with the fusion pack. Its power is really remarkable and headspeed was constant. I marked a 3 mins extreme 3D and pushed the Beam to its limits at BBAFC this evening.

Cool!

Comment

Oh, not forgetting, i was on a 100 linear curve throughout on my 2221-8 and 55A ESC Setup.
              Kedi AH !

Comment

zippy 3s 2200

i bought my zippy 2200 3s 20C at $19.99 USD, got 4 of them in the hc flash sale. so far so good. use it on my Acromaster drawing 30A, 336 watts. i feel that one of the most durable lipo is 3E. i had 3E 2200 15C for abt a yr and over 100cycles and still going balance and strong!!!

ps: wher can i get 3E lipo locally??
                -Ehawk 2000 Pro
                -Mouton 1600 EV
                -AMD micro chili
                -HK Kinetic800
                -SF Learjet45

Comment

Originally posted by Touch n Go View Post
                  i bought my zippy 2200 3s 20C at $19.99 USD, got 4 of them in the hc flash sale. so far so good. use it on my Acromaster drawing 30A, 336 watts. i feel that one of the most durable lipo is 3E. i had 3E 2200 15C for abt a yr and over 100cycles and still going balance and strong!!!

Try rotor

Comment

Originally posted by Touch n Go View Post
                    Try to order from Ebay. Thats where I got them. Very good lipos if you don't stress them too hard.
                    I had mine for hell lots of charges but they all spoil after my heavy crashes

Comment

For a really budget person (like me).... ah..too bad i'm still schooling.

Ok anyway.., this is what i got from overseas.... eh, ABF lipo 3s 2200mah. for $19.90 USD. Been torturing this battery..., like smashing into building in my school TWICE!.. and hard landings.

Now having my 10th cycle so far,no problem with power and duration...

My results so far is:
                      3900kv turningy 30-35A on my F-16 (4min flight time)
                      1600kv towerpro 20A on my flying wing (10mins flight time)
                      Er...no idea wad kv this is but AXI gold 30A on a balsa 1.5m trainer(7-8mins flight time)
                      1000kv towerpro 16A on a extra300 foamy (~10mins flight time+)

They have this nice nice white rubber sealen that secures the wire tightly that is comming out from the lipo...for protective porpose i guess.

Eh..btw this is just my suggestion to get this kinds of lipo if wanna go cheap and good!

(oh btw, my balancer in the picture is also beri cheap $10USD more then the cost of my ABF lipo)

Umm... but i do rather feel cheated when i started the hobby with $110 lipos 3s 2000mah.... wa kao -_- ..could have got like 4 of this batteries overseas.

Build it
                      Fly it
                      Crash it
                      Fix it

Comment

There is difference between $100 lipo and $40 lipo, 1 very good way to check is to use a wattmeter and pull full throttle with both your expensive and cheap packs after 20 cycles, you may see that the better quality one still holds high WATT at full throttle than the cheaper one.

I tried it and i see the difference.

Originally posted by viper1990 View Post

Ok anyway.., this is what i got from overseas.... eh, ABF lipo 3s 2200mah. for $19.90 USD. Been torturing this battery..., like smashing into building in my school TWICE!.. and hard landings.

My results so far is:
                        Er...no idea wad kv this is but AXI gold 30A on a balsa 1.5m trainer(7-8mins flight time)

They have this nice nice white rubber sealen that secures the wire tightly that is comming out from the lipo...for protective porpose i guess.

Eh..btw this is just my suggestion to get this kinds of lipo if wanna go cheap and good!

(oh btw, my balancer in the picture is also beri cheap $10USD more then the cost of my ABF lipo)

Umm... but i do rather feel cheated when i started the hobby with $110 lipos 3s 2000mah.... wa kao -_- ..could have got like 4 of this batteries overseas.

Comment

10 cycles is abit early to form conclusions
                          Originally posted by viper1990 View Post

My results so far is:

For sale

Comment

Originally posted by hoppie View Post
                            There is difference between $100 lipo and $40 lipo, 1 very good way to check is to use a wattmeter and pull full throttle with both your expensive and cheap packs after 20 cycles, you may see that the better quality one still holds high WATT at full throttle than the cheaper one.

I tried it and i see the difference.
                            however, i have seen cheapo $40 batts outperform $100 lipos

the cheapo lipo is >40 cycles
                            the ex lipo is only 10 cycles
                            For sale

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
                              however, i have seen cheapo $40 batts outperform $100 lipos

the cheapo lipo is >40 cycles
                              the ex lipo is only 10 cycles
                              Yeah, depend on which Ex Lipo you get, i had 1 which only last 10 cycles

Comment

Originally posted by hoppie View Post
                                Yeah, depend on which Ex Lipo you get, i had 1 which only last 10 cycles
                                is that Ex lipo u mentioned being used in heli application?

Also i always have a assumption when a same lipo (regardless of brand n cost) used in flying a heli 3D n used in normal flying in plane, the heli will actually reduces the number of the flight cycles faster compared to the flying of plane.

Is this true?

Comment

Working...
                                X