Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Happy88 View Post
    Yeah, that's the one.

But if anything wrong with the batt, can we send back to them, i just use for 1 month plus only leh? For Mystery, i had a faulty pack, i just pass to ManiaRC, and they just pass me a new pack, zero downtime.
    yes, there is a 45day warranty i think, mine lasted 75 cycles. 1 cell is bloated now
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
      yes, there is a 45day warranty i think, mine lasted 75 cycles. 1 cell is bloated now
      Over liao leh

Think i rather get locally from now, Order from Hcity need to order alot to get it worth, wait time is super lor, always out of stock one
      i got this from the LHS webby, looks good enough to pay a little more to get more superior cells to support the local economy

Fusion-Pack Warranty
      · 30-day performance satisfaction guarantee
      · 90-day warranty on manufacturing defects
      · 50% replacement cost coverage from 90-days to 6-months for internal wiring or defective cells
      · All warranties will be voided from pack alteration, improper wiring, disassembly, cosmetic damage, abuse, or accident
      · Return shipping costs will vary since not all packs must be returned for warranty reimbursement
      Fly Fly away...................

Comment

the zippy batt was havin a offer at 19.99usd per pack juz few days ago.
        sigpic

Helis:
        Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
        Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
        Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
        Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
        Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

I think is reasonable for that price to last until 75 cycles

Comment

Originally posted by luckysoul View Post
            the zippy batt was havin a offer at 19.99usd per pack juz few days ago.
            Ya, i missed that offer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
              Ya, i missed that offer!!!
              i also.........

Comment

Originally posted by loderunner View Post
                bro, the battery looks OK but you never know....
                for the lack of punch, think your AJX setup probably need to run on 4S lah. but you can confirm with edmund or daniel lah..cos, they are ex-AJX pro.
                Tried 4s b4, powerful and draw more amps, but i prefer 3s... Anyway i cant every week go down PFW liao, study time~

If my zippy 1300/1000 pack can last 60cycles, tat will be damn shiok. Do u guy think it can last tat many cycles??

I ever tried fusion pack 2200 and 1500 only onces on each pack which my fren lend to me to try it out.
                2200 pack on my ME262, very powerful, very punchy, pack is very cool after agressive flight, unlike my TP only normal flying hot liao.
                I oso used the 1500 15c pack on my Supersonic, vertical all the way with no problems, powerful too, after 7mins flight, the pack is cool.
                This is my experiences on fusion pack.
                Spektrum DX7
                sigpic

Comment

I think is reasonable for that price to last until 75 cycles
                  yea, best bang for my buck so far.. ;) S$0.53 per flight.. i didnt even condition it

another pack is on its 50th cycle, hope it exceeds the first
                  For sale

Comment

yea, best bang for my buck so far.. ;) S$0.53 per flight.. i didnt even condition it

another pack is on its 50th cycle, hope it exceeds the first
                    Bro, but urs din not lose its punch after 15 - 20 flights, as encountered by Happy88?

Comment

Originally posted by Happy88 View Post
                      You can get from their web leh. maniarc.com
                      I am wondering how are you related to maniarc. The forum committee are in progress of considering kicking in auto censorship for maniarc as it had been repeatly mentioned by you.

Looks like maniarc goto to thank you in the event the censorship got approve.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by HZM View Post
                        I am wondering how are you related to maniarc. The forum committee are in progress of considering kicking in auto censorship for maniarc as it had been repeatly mentioned by you.

Mike
                        Sorry mike, just like to add. Hope you are not offended, my company by anyway did not do subtle marketing here. Hobbyist are merely discussing where to get what, i believe everyone here has the freedom of speech. You are against us doing subtle marketing and thus me and my partner are aware of it and has agree not to post where to get our stuff or mentioning our company name here.

We have no control of what people are discussing or dictating where people should buy their stuff. I am just hoping that this is not a dictated forum to control what people can or cannot discuss.

We did send you an emails/pm hoping that we can actually be a sponser of daddyhobby but sadly we are rejected because we merely sell 1 brand out of 5 brands we are carrying in conflict with a LHS.

I hope you can reconsider your decision, our company has nothing against daddyhobby in fact we support daddyhobby and believe you guys are doing a great job providing hobbyist in Singapore a place to talk. I sincerely hope that our company will not be censored.

Do let us know if you would like to meetup and discuss on this issue, we would really like to work something out. I can be reach at 93367036.

Yours Sincerely,
                        Edwin

Comment

Originally posted by HZM View Post

Mike
                          Hi Mike,

Sorry to have cause such a stir here, will take note of it next time in my future postings.

Comment

Bro, but urs din not lose its punch after 15 - 20 flights, as encountered by Happy88?
                            nope it was ok even after 50
                            For sale

Comment

nope it was ok even after 50
                              which battery are you talking about? Im looking for batteries now because my ACE batteries are giving way alr. The scorpion demands more! Any battery packs you guys recommend?
                              Kedi AH !

Comment

if youre on a budget now i think fusion packs are going for 70 dollars , 3s

Comment

Working...
                                X