Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My driving adventure in SG

Having purchased a car camera, its so fun to record all the SG driver antics. So far submitted one incident to TP and recorded my statement wif them. And a diplomat's car video sent to Stomp. The others, I'll jus post it here for u guys amusement.

I apologise in advance if ur car plate number appears.

Wearing a flame proof suit from head to toe, so please flame me if u want but sorry no replies from me in this thread.

Thks for viewing, will upload more if there are more encounters.

hmmm

nice vids bro. but if the one u report to tp is regarding the S2861CD plate i guess nothing will be done cause its an Embassy car if i'm not wrong. heheheh

watching the taxi clip really piss me off too. aniwae nice vids

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
    sigpic

Comment

how does ur car camera look like? Can mount you HP there and take?

Comment

FYI, I am using tis car camera :

I got it 2nd hand and it can be found in ebay. Do a search.

Comment

Adrianli........
          what car you driving???
          seems the pick up is fast in video 2
          and its seems like a onboard f1 camera.....
          hope you not submit video 2 to tp or they will offer you
          coffee in their office......

Comment

haha the last one was hilarious !!

Comment

fierce lah you in the second video

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
                nice vids bro. but if the one u report to tp is regarding the S2861CD plate i guess nothing will be done cause its an Embassy car if i'm not wrong. heheheh

watching the taxi clip really piss me off too. aniwae nice vids
                Refer to Stomp posting :

I gave up in posting in stomp. Esp those who commented that I was driving while holding camera. So I just there and share here.

Comment

After reading thru a few pages of comment in stomp. I drew the same conclusion as you, a bunch of time waster. My view is many could be jus teen and don even own car or know driving rules.

Mike

Comment

ha ha... maybe the driver that taken by your cam is back shoting you

Comment

Actually, not true lah.. Even if it's a minister car.. Although you won't see a reply or whatsoever, The driver of the car will still get reprimanded in some ways.. Just that the public won't know about it.. Eh.. if it's a diplomat car.. featured in STOMP!!.. This driver have a lot to answer to..

Comment

singapore is famous for stridt law and fines
                        and adrianli is making things worst
                        being a stomper isnt it to bring govt things to view???
                        by helping to catch people like us................???

just like people complaining our FF
                        or even took a video in video of adrianli in video 2 as street racing??
                        what will adrianli think???

helping govt to catch other people yet no reward for what????

conclusion:
                        adrianli is a tp
                        or
                        he is a typical complaining singapore

Comment

This is my how i experience my night driving with N82 & a custom HP holder..

Fixed-Wing
                          GWS Zero
                          Fliton Extra 260
                          Hacker SuperZoom 4D
                          Thunder Tiger Velocity
                          Scratchbuilt Depron Profile Extra 300
                          Thunder Tiger SuperCub (RIP - Resting In Pieces)
                          Scratchbuilt Lama Plane
                          RICCS Mirage 2000 #1 (RIP)
                          RICCS Mirage 2000 #2

Rotorcraft
                          Thunder Tiger Mini-T
                          Esky HBK2
                          Esky Lama V4 w/SuperShaft

Radio
                          JR-9XPS

Comment

Originally posted by zattan22 View Post
                            singapore is famous for stridt law and fines
                            and adrianli is making things worst
                            being a stomper isnt it to bring govt things to view???
                            by helping to catch people like us................???

just like people complaining our FF
                            or even took a video in video of adrianli in video 2 as street racing??
                            what will adrianli think???

helping govt to catch other people yet no reward for what????

conclusion:
                            adrianli is a tp
                            or
                            he is a typical complaining singapore

I am sorry I cant see how one persons publishing of dangerous and idiotic driving behavior is complaining?
                            He is merely point out how bad some drivers are and how their actions endanger other people.

As for strict laws, that is the reason I live in the country. Its safe to walk down the street at 11pm at night, I am not worried about being beaten up or abused by strangers. yes the laws are strict in terms of social and drug based offenses but its needed for a society to function. Try going for a walk in Sydney at 11pm at night..........then you will see my point
                            (I do have to say however that I belive the road laws are not inline with the other laws here in Singapore, they are some of the most laxed that i have experienced. ( Ie they are not enforced enough)
                            In Australia changing lanes without indicating, $168++; cutting in front of cars, $200++ (dangerous driving);double parked or parking in a no parking zone, $170 ish. and a video from the public like the ones above would be enough to convict some one!

I suppose thats why Adrian had posed these up more for educational purposes so we learn from it and become safer drivers.

If someone does something wrong then they should be pulled up and it pointed out to them.
                            (The same would go if I ran a red light and Adrian filmed it. I would happily have him post it here to shame me. I would have endangered someones life I would deserve it! ) ( just to be clear this is just an example , I don't run red lights!! )

As for "typical complaining Singaporean" you may want to look in the mirror as I know Adrian is not a TP

my $0.02

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Tele View Post
                              I am sorry I cant see how one persons publishing of
                              As for strict laws, that is the reason I live in the country. Its safe to walk down the street at 11pm at night, I am not worried about being beaten up or abused by strangers.
                              Try going for a walk in Sydney at 11pm at night..........then you will see my point
                              In Australia changing lanes without indicating, $168++; cutting in front of cars, $200++ (dangerous driving);double parked or parking in a no parking zone, $170 ish. and a video from the public like the ones above would be enough to convict some one!

Doug
                              Sorry , walking down a street after 11pm all the times when i was there.
                              i would back in hotel by 730pm after my dinner. Sydney is still ok not that worst. i still like it. I think the worst is in LA. the hotel worker told me to stay in hotel which i just check in after 8pm. Not to get something to eat outside hotel.

i think same go to Canada Wolfville town. I was there i was traveling 60km/h (limit is 50km/h) i was book by passerby which they compliant to police. Later my sis told me about local laws. everyone can book someone for danger driving.
                              JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Working...
                              X