Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing 1/35 RC tanks!!!

I'm utterly amazed how the guy could cramp so many features in a small little 1/35 tank.

This is what I call SOLID!!! I salute him!
    Operational
    1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
    1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
    Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
    1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
    1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Wow Cool.... Is it custom built or RTR ? What brand is it ?

Comment

I wish it is RTR, but I think it is custom built, judging from the circuitry...

Wish I could read Japanese.
      Operational
      1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
      1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
      Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
      1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
      1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

Comment

Wow really nice, the good thing about 1/35 is there's a lot of different model to choose from. If only there were more choices for 1/16 would be great.

Comment

cool where can i buy 1 of these
          At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

I think you get a 1/35th scale model find a dual gear box, i.e. the tamiya dual gear box, stick it in with custom electronics like elmod's and you get one.

Comment

Maybe we can all switch to 1/35 scale, easier to transport too

Devil's grin if you getting and modding one, come see me ok we go together to get it.

Comment

i know tamiya have a 1/35 verson it cost $150 but i want to do it on other brand modelkis like dragon ti comes with seprate track link and better detail

Comment

Dude, READ my msg again, now instert any 1/35 scale model you want and you get it. It's CUSTOM built and not ARTR, mean yous you gotto find the parts and stick it into a model youwantto RCfy, the suspension you gotto make do with none or make some on your own. Sadly I do not have such skills, maybe astroboycp can show you a thing or 2 when it come to scratch building.

Anyway, although heavier, i still like my tanks bigger, easier for my old man eyes to see.

Comment

ah .... think will do research on conversion and give it a try ....any one wants to joind me ????

Comment

Originally posted by devils_grin87
                      ah .... think will do research on conversion and give it a try ....any one wants to joind me ????

I wouldn't mind as it would be interesting. Just like those Mini Zs.

Comment

Well good luck and do let us know howyou overcome teh suspension on a 1/35 and how you implement it. It will be nice to see it in action. Btw just wondering, but do 1/35 scale come with individual linked tracks or rubberband tracks?

Comment

dragon came out with a new kit last keek it comes with suspension and individual links its a t 34 but need to drill hole and pin the tracks to make it workable if not can invest in metal links

Comment

Originally posted by devils_grin87
                            dragon came out with a new kit last keek it comes with suspension and individual links its a t 34 but need to drill hole and pin the tracks to make it workable if not can invest in metal links
                            where did you see it, maybe can drop by to take a look and maybe think of how to start on it.

Comment

Working...
                            X