Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, anyone got specific directions (map) to get to the place, please. THANKS!
    2013 RC4WD International Team Driver

Comment

scroll to the start of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by artymo62.5 View Post
        scroll to the start of this thread.
        THANKS!

Looked for the spot past 3pm today with our small boats. At first, we thought it was at the rowboat area. We asked around and no one seem to know where.

Then a park maintenance personnel said that we needed to go further up the road for about 5-10 minutes. Seeing the map now, I realize that we were very close to the location. We reached the end of Yushin Ave 1 (and instead of making a right turn towards Seletar Airport), and decided to turn-back, as we weren't sure.

Anyway, we hope to catch-up with you all, next Saturday early AM. We need to figure out a rescue boat.

Comment

Glad you found the place,bty there is no place to park at the landing so you should make a U turn at the end of the causeway and park near the steps.
          There is a small current in the resvr.,if your boat isn't too far it will drift to the shore and you can always use a fishing line with a large multi-prong wire hook.

Comment

Originally posted by artymo62.5 View Post
            Glad you found the place,bty there is no place to park at the landing so you should make a U turn at the end of the causeway and park near the steps.
            There is a small current in the resvr.,if your boat isn't too far it will drift to the shore and you can always use a fishing line with a large multi-prong wire hook.
            Thanks for the heads-up.

We have very limited experience when it comes to using a fishing line. So we were thinking of getting a rescue boat powered by a F/R ESC and high turn brushed motor, and some prong wire.

Comment

Anyone heading for Lower Seletar Reservoir II, Saturday AM?

Comment

If it does not rain I'll be there about 7-8am.to test the hull of a new boat I am building.

Comment

We were up at 6am and as we all know -- it Rained

Anyway, Maybe tomorrow as buddy will be overseas for 3 weeks - next.

Comment

Same thing here,woke up,look at sky and went back to sleep.Will try again tomorrow.

Comment

I was there this morning running my boat from 8.30 - 9.30am.

The right chain of the platform was missing. Not sure if its vandalism or PUB removed it.

Comment

Ran my boats at the resvr this morning,had to clean-up the landing quite a bit as some night fishermen had left a mess.Rotting baits were being devoured by ants which were everywhere.Here,s some photo.After I got rid of the ants etc.

Comment

Here are my pics from yesterday on the missing chains.

Why must the users come n destory this nice place??? Must the authorities start fencing up n locking the place then ppl learn???

Comment

Hey bro,

Cool down, I don't think any of the boaters did it, it might be some night campers or BBQ users, you may have notice the right wooden bench is toasted, most likely by red hot portable BBQ pits placed on it.

I believe no boaters will have extra hands to carry BBQ stuffs lah, parking space is so far away.

Comment

Looks like the water level at Lower Seletar Reservoir is dropping. I noticed it last mth.

This are some pics of the level last mth.

Comment

These photos were taken today. There is a beach front now!!! Not to mention the presence of stinking dead fishes too.

Comment

Working...
                                X