Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Absolutely Solid Movie made with a 1/16 HL Tiger!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely Solid Movie made with a 1/16 HL Tiger!

O boy, if only I can create a movie like that...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Can anyone here in DH conduct some courses to teach us how to make impressive movies like this?
    Operational
    1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
    1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
    Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve
    1/24 Vs M1A Abram, Vs A6 Leopard
    1/16 HL Tiger I Late Prod. (Elmod), HL Panzer III (Elmod), Matorro King Tiger

he should just blow the tiger I up, that would be so cool

Comment

Originally posted by calvinlo
      O boy, if only I can create a movie like that...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Can anyone here in DH conduct some courses to teach us how to make impressive movies like this?
      I'm impressed!! Or is this the real thing?

Comment

So is anyone interested to teach us how to make movies like that with all the special effects?
        Operational
        1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
        1/16 HL Panzer IV, HL Stug III, HL Pershing (Elmod), Tam Tiger I, Torro T-34/85 (Elmod)
        Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

hehe real cool

but if can make this instead

David Manson built 2/5 scale Sherman tank. David climbing in and going for a quick drive. Really well built drivable scale model. Heap's of fun with lots of...

Comment

I think you can use Sony Vegas to do beautiful video editing.
            In Hangar
            Mini Titan with stock motor and ESC
            GY401
            HS65 for cyclics
            Futaba 9257 for tail
            Dualsky Xpower 2100mah
            Gforced DX7 on 2.4GHz
            Good to go!!! Go go go!

In Garage
            Tokyo Marui Tiger I RC Tank

Comment

You can do it in Windows Movie Maker, but you have to prepare all the props before hand. e.g. model of the house, burning, etc.

You just need

1) everything that is going to be in the video / tank / planes, etc
              2) dv camera
              3) tripod

Then you need to plan all the shots beforehand...

e.g. for a scene with a tank and a zero fighter flying overhead; and it drops bombs, you obviously need a tank and a zero and some way of simulating the bomb (flour).

The 'flashes' that indicate bullet fire were probably done with Adobe After Effects.
              "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

I think I can do something like that. I need 2 tanks and a couple of rc warbirds, and a bag of flour, and a lot of cardboard (to simulate burning houses)
                "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm
                  I think I can do something like that. I need 2 tanks and a couple of rc warbirds, and a bag of flour, and a lot of cardboard (to simulate burning houses)
                  Do you need a Andre the Giant to go stomping around? I can volunteer.
                  In Hangar
                  Mini Titan with stock motor and ESC
                  GY401
                  HS65 for cyclics
                  Futaba 9257 for tail
                  Dualsky Xpower 2100mah
                  Gforced DX7 on 2.4GHz
                  Good to go!!! Go go go!

In Garage
                  Tokyo Marui Tiger I RC Tank

Comment

Hmmm. How about a king kong / Godzilla / ultraman suit?

Comment

Yah...have a Godzilla running around stomping on tiger tanks will be nice. So anyone going to volunteer his tank for the new Godzilla movie?
                      Operational
                      1/24 Vs Tiger I, Vs T-72
                      Blade CX2 (Huey)

Workshop/Reserve

Comment

Working...
                      X