Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never! Ever! Touch! Align! Lipo! Batteries!!!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you'll have problem with your lelong sale.. As after this thread.. All will SIAM align batt unless they're throw away price, Then another round of frustration when you get low balling offer.

Bro.. Be cool.. We all learn, and we all have had the same bad experience.

But seriously.. What's the name of THAT shop?? They not pai sei.. We also no need to pei sei one..

Originally posted by Jibe77
    Its not that I'm a unreasonable person, I have bought a italian car before and unfortunately I got a "lemon"

After 8 months the imobilizer cut in and disable the whole car, cannot start... usually when I'm late already.

The company tried changing the ECU, the antenna and went as far as cutting 2 new keys with matching transponder from italy, but the problem still persisted. Everytime cannot start they will send a mechanic down within half an hour, 24 hours a day.

My warranty was extended for this problem, which lasted 4 years until I exported the car, wonder who owns the car now

I had put up with all that because the agent really really tried to resolve the problem and not tell me "its like that one"

Ok issue close, going to lelong my other Align battery and have nothing to do with it.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemunster
      Jibe sorry to hear about your plight. I totally understand and would be furious the same way too.

As a consumer and paying so bloody much for the lipos, the least to expect is some tactful speech even if they do not intend to change it. Especially since you have bought so many stuff from them. This is disgusting even to me when I hear it. Because I would be disgusted just like you.

Its the typical Singapore shop mentality. The good thing for us is that with internet, such actions don't go off so easily. Sharing such info like this helps to 'warn' the rest. I for one will not buy Align batts after reading about this. Why? Because for that price I have so many other options. Even DN although not a premium brand but the service I get is good and polite. Bloated also can change too within reasonable factors.

Anyway I'm now trying out the Air Thunder batteries. Just ordered from their web site. Only S$95 each after discount. I read about it from the recent RC Heli mag and they were raving about how fantastic it was being able to drain to just 2V per cell without damage.
      airthunder and kong power are made from the same cells.......

btw i did post before abt align batts bloating after being left on the shelf for 4 days back in Apr or May...
      For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

PM you already.

Ha ha.... Wait till you see my lelong sale, SURE sell one!!!

Cheers

Comment

Hi John,

firstly thanks for always replying to most of my queries. (ie the dvd series too).

By the way, can you pm me the info you got to confirm kong and air thunder are the same?

Originally posted by johndyl

btw i did post before abt align batts bloating after being left on the shelf for 4 days back in Apr or May...

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemunster
            Hi John,

firstly thanks for always replying to most of my queries. (ie the dvd series too).

By the way, can you pm me the info you got to confirm kong and air thunder are the same?

i believe i read in RR.. should be quite prominent if u google airthunder or kongpower.. since it is how i found the thread. i remember reading the airthunder or the kong power rep in the US confirming it too
            For sale

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl

waaa.i jus bought an Align 2Cell Lipo leh...i left it on the shelve 2 - 3 days liao leh
              Plane 1:
              FreeWing F-15
              Stock and modded with speed brake mod

Plane 2:
              GWS Blue Angels C-130 (EDF)
              Stock and modded with cargo doors

Control System:Futaba 9CHP 72MHZ

Comment

Jia Lat sia, i also bought Align Batteries, now both of my 11.1V 18C batts are bloated, now finding a better Batt, E2C batts I am targetting at from Mr. Wong. are they good??? Or do i go to the new Thunder Power's 11.1V 2200mAh 3S batts, cuz i only have $140 to spend on batts and can anyone recommend any chargers that are around $120?? Cuz some people said that the Align Chargers also tend to over charge.

Comment

who is mr wong?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSwift
                    Jia Lat sia, i also bought Align Batteries, now both of my 11.1V 18C batts are bloated, now finding a better Batt, E2C batts I am targetting at from Mr. Wong. are they good??? Or do i go to the new Thunder Power's 11.1V 2200mAh 3S batts, cuz i only have $140 to spend on batts and can anyone recommend any chargers that are around $120?? Cuz some people said that the Align Chargers also tend to over charge.
                    u wont go wrong with TP or PQ.. or FP

the rest I cant vouch for them

align chargers do tend to overcharge to 4.25/cell which may cause bloating.

a secondhand t15, imax b5 or triton shld be gd for u.. couple that with a hyperion LBA10 balancer, u are gd as gold
                    For sale

Comment

oops... imax b5 no need external balancer.. hit submit too fast
                      For sale

Comment

who is mr wong?
                        Sanwa Wong!?
                        Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bong
                          Sanwa Wong!?
                          yeap, he might be asking me to try one E2C battery first. i will juz buy one and try. I mean, he is a good man and i dun think he will give me a lousy battery.

Comment

Alamak, RCE hobby no more stock for the charger!!! And i also need someone help solder the stuff and my batt for me. I am only a inexperienced Teenager!!!! i bought almost about more than $600 worth of stuff from RCE hobby, that includes stuff for my V3 Lama Xtreme and my friends V3 and V4 Lama so as to prepare for my inter-school RC heli obstacle course competition this saturday. So if i ask him to help do the soldering, i think he wont mind helping me, or if i pay a little bit more to ask him solder i am fine too.

Comment

drive ferrari and lamboghini will have problems wan ah? your car was one of the brands right? ha.

which shop was it? was it the propellor blade shop?

Comment

Working...
                              X