Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never! Ever! Touch! Align! Lipo! Batteries!!!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noted. I think i know which shop it is - "ABCBA" and located in the east right ?

DN power is also terrible for 1800 mah sized and above. The smaller capacities are ok and they don't bloat that bad but at least their local distributer is willing to do a one to one exchange.

Comment

Thing is I got so fed up I took a cutter there and then in the shop and cut off my connector and told them they can have the battery.

Maybe I should send Align this a link to this thread

Cheers

PS Remember.... NEVER TOUCH ALIGN BATTERIES!!!

Comment

Thing is I got so fed up I took a cutter there and then in the shop and cut off my connector and told them they can have the battery.

Maybe I should send Align a link to this thread

Cheers

Comment

maybe u should fly nitro
          i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Sometime.. It's where you buy from, and sometime, the problem arise because of how the issue is being handled by that shop you bought from. Hence, not that I'm a Align fan, and BTW. I don't own anything that's from Align yet. But, it's really not fair to say "Not to buy Align batt".

Also, maybe it's not "That" shop, but rather "That" person you're speaking with at that time.

TP and FP and PQ also bloat, and worse that can happen is they lose power, but don't bloat.. Hence, prepare for another round of ding dong if this happen

Comment

just email align and close the issue la...
              For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

did you balance your lipos?
                Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by Jibe77

Maybe I should send Align this a link to this thread

Cheers

The "Heat of the Moment" has gotten into ur head.

Next time, stay clam n speak to whoever in charge in a firm tone instead of firing away all those loose bullets. Build up ur case n drop it to them in one nuclear bomb manner. Make sure someone is going down wif u when that happens.

Now that u had already dumped the batts back to them, I'm afraid there might be no recourse unless u feeling rich n wana engage in a law suit. Or else juz move on wif life.

Comment

Damn, come to think of it, my Ambi pure puffings air fresherner failed me after two weeks in operation!!! I bought the refill pack even.

Wasted my money!!! $11+ + $5+ =

Where to find recourse hur???

Comment

CASE??

Originally posted by Adrianli
                      Damn, come to think of it, my Ambi pure puffings air fresherner failed me after two weeks in operation!!! I bought the refill pack even.

Wasted my money!!! $11+ + $5+ =

Where to find recourse hur???

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w
                        CASE??
                        CASE membership S$50 leh.

My stuff less than the membership fees. I'll jus suck thumb n not buy again.

Ok, one NIB re-fill Citrius Ambi-pure for sale, S$5 will do.

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz
                          Sometime.. It's where you buy from, and sometime, the problem arise because of how the issue is being handled by that shop you bought from. Hence, not that I'm a Align fan, and BTW. I don't own anything that's from Align yet. But, it's really not fair to say "Not to buy Align batt".

Also, maybe it's not "That" shop, but rather "That" person you're speaking with at that time.

TP and FP and PQ also bloat, and worse that can happen is they lose power, but don't bloat.. Hence, prepare for another round of ding dong if this happen
                          Yes point taken, its the way the shop handle it. And it is that shop that represent Align, if they cannot resolve my issue then I think its fair to say not to buy Align coz if there is any issue then you will face the same f**k up answer from THAT shop.

Comment

Yes Murdanny, the batteries are charged and balanced by... a Align balancer/charger.

Comment

Its not that I'm a unreasonable person, I have bought a italian car before and unfortunately I got a "lemon"

After 8 months the imobilizer cut in and disable the whole car, cannot start... usually when I'm late already.

The company tried changing the ECU, the antenna and went as far as cutting 2 new keys with matching transponder from italy, but the problem still persisted. Everytime cannot start they will send a mechanic down within half an hour, 24 hours a day.

My warranty was extended for this problem, which lasted 4 years until I exported the car, wonder who owns the car now

I had put up with all that because the agent really really tried to resolve the problem and not tell me "its like that one"

Ok issue close, going to lelong my other Align battery and have nothing to do with it.

Cheers

Comment

Jibe sorry to hear about your plight. I totally understand and would be furious the same way too.

As a consumer and paying so bloody much for the lipos, the least to expect is some tactful speech even if they do not intend to change it. Especially since you have bought so many stuff from them. This is disgusting even to me when I hear it. Because I would be disgusted just like you.

Its the typical Singapore shop mentality. The good thing for us is that with internet, such actions don't go off so easily. Sharing such info like this helps to 'warn' the rest. I for one will not buy Align batts after reading about this. Why? Because for that price I have so many other options. Even DN although not a premium brand but the service I get is good and polite. Bloated also can change too within reasonable factors.

Anyway I'm now trying out the Air Thunder batteries. Just ordered from their web site. Only S$95 each after discount. I read about it from the recent RC Heli mag and they were raving about how fantastic it was being able to drain to just 2V per cell without damage.

Comment

Working...
                                X