Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

usually they will pay for the postage. but when you send in you will pay for yours, there will not be any reimbursement

Comment

I've asked because I have some issue with the quality of the items I bought from them and I need to return all. In fact the items are defective. I am talking to them about this issue now.
      Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by genexis
      usually they will pay for the postage. but when you send in you will pay for yours, there will not be any reimbursement

Comment

I received 4 replacement batteries from UH, they paid the postage.

MS

Comment

so many issues with batteries, but we all still buy from them Good pricing and very reasonable shipping costs.

Comment

The items that I have problem with are the carbon blades. sigh...[

QUOTE=genexis]so many issues with batteries, but we all still buy from them Good pricing and very reasonable shipping costs.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Oh ... what size?

Comment

600mm

Oh ... what size?

Comment

isn't it the same ones as adrianli's ... what is the issue ? balance? finishing? quality? I just order 2 pairs ... lol ... but i was prepared to do a little balancing myself.

Comment

2 blades split open at the edges.
                    all have pitting on the surfaces.
                    some have overstretched carbon fiber pattern.
                    some have round dents on them
                    one has no epoxy on a spot(5 cent coin size)
                    some have scratches on them.

as for balancing. I tried one pair and it is off. I guess if you placed a thick sticker at the end it may just balance it...

isn't it the same ones as adrianli's ... what is the issue ? balance? finishing? quality? I just order 2 pairs ... lol ... but i was prepared to do a little balancing myself.

Comment

lol ... how many did you order man...

from the pictures from adrianli's, they look pretty nice, thats why i ordered. 2 some more ... lol!! hahah... think i should not expect that much ... but i hope they are from different batches...

Comment

just three pairs, six blades already too much for me to swallow. Wonder how much will it cost me to send them back.
                        Hopefully you got better luck.

lol ... how many did you order man...

from the pictures from adrianli's, they look pretty nice, thats why i ordered. 2 some more ... lol!! hahah... think i should not expect that much ... but i hope they are from different batches...

Comment

will let you know again ... if they ever process my order :P The order queue is so damn long... its really damn successful.

Comment

If ever you were unsuccessful in placing an order with the damm successful company, please drop me a line, I can sell you the blades which I unfortunately successfully ordered.
                            Just kidding man....

will let you know again ... if they ever process my order :P The order queue is so damn long... its really damn successful.

Comment

i'm sure the order will come, but there were just some cases which i read about their orders taking a very long time, and only very much later they were informed that the product they ordered was back-ordered.

Comment

It normally takes 2-3 days for them to send ur order out.

Anyway, I tink u guys chat till OT liao!!! Tis one is abt UH batts, UH blades are in another thread.

P.S my blades r ok except for very minor imperfections, I juz looked. Cheap blades, cannot expect too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X