Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is better for beginer on glider control.

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought an 2nd hand easyglider from marketplace precisely after reading that it was a great plane to learn for a beginner after beaver.

I TOTALLY REGRET buying it! I really trully feel CONNED BIG TIME! Paid $280 for it and realized

1)the wings were broken before.
    2) Freaking T plug for ESC was soldered wrongly and when a friend helped me to connect to the battery pack, it blew immediately.
    3) After installing a brand new ESC, another easyglider expert friend helped me to trim it in flight and realized something wrong with the motor! Bloody gear on the motor shaft came loose and was worn out!

After my CONNED experience with this 2nd hand plane, I swear never to buy used planes unless they are NIB at much lower price. Because in the end, its totally not worth it! I would have been able to get a brand new setup with the money I paid! PUI!

Please only buy from someone you know really well! Sorry to rant here but I feel newbies need to beware before they always go for cheap cheap cheap.

Comment

Cookiemunster

Could you tell us who you got it from? We don't like such ppl doing such thing to newbie.

Comment

No problem man!

Originally posted by Wally
        Its in my hanger la, getting ready for the slope. Well, if you kinda miss your Easyglider. I can let you have it back for sentimental reasons . Anyway, your Easyglider was a great help in improving my flying, I have always being paranoid about crashing my brand new planes, the Easyglider being second hand, I took more risk than I would with a brand new plane- I guess it is just normal human psychology, with used plane, not so much heartache when it takes a unplanned landing.

James
        James,
        Glad it turned out great for you.

CookieM,
        Sorry to hear your bad experience... It sucks. Maybe you can propose a loan from James to get you up and flying. I heard his EZglider is in the hanger doing nothing.

DennisC,
        Yeah man, I agree that the seller must "declare" any less than 100% condition parts to potential buyers... this is a high powered sports and not kids' toys. Accidents are bad for everyone.

One way to I try to help the community iin a small measure is to write a small comment complimenting "a good seller" so that others can pick up the flag.

Cheers,
        Leon

Comment

...so btw huh...
          Bro Dennis when you selling your Cularis?

Comment

let me maiden it on the slope first. u seen it fly with EP, now i remove the motor and it's pure slope/themal.

Comment

Originally posted by leonlio
              ...so btw huh...
              Bro Dennis when you selling your Cularis?

Yep, I got the eHawk from him, and free maiden flight also!

Comment

[QUOTE=Cookiemunster]I bought an 2nd hand easyglider from marketplace precisely after reading that it was a great plane to learn for a beginner after beaver.

I TOTALLY REGRET buying it! I really trully feel CONNED BIG TIME! Paid $280 for it and realized

Wah men, being conned big time. Sorry to hear about it, perhaps if you like, you can take out my Easyglider for a test flight and see the beauty of flying the Easy glider, it is really easy (no pun intended) and relaxing plane, the problem is, when it caught a booming thermal, it just refuse to come down. I once did caught a huge thermal recently down at Old Holland road with 2 other gliders, the thermal diameter must be more than 200 metres, all three of our gliders was specked out, almost out of sight when we begin to get a little worried. It stay up for almost an hour on a single burst of 12 secs motor run. Now, thats what I call thermalling.

James

Comment

Working...
                X