Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlessito
    can any bro show me picture of how you connect the t15 to lipo.I have a t15 but there is only red and black wire from the output.Can i use the t15 without the balancer? any help would be great.
    if u dont use balancer, u'll need to to charge the batt directly thru the deans/micro deans

btw what batts are u talking abt?

and since u already have a t15, spend abit more to get a balancer, it is also safer, since unbalanced packs can die prematurely
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by charlessito
      can any bro show me picture of how you connect the t15 to lipo.I have a t15 but there is only red and black wire from the output.Can i use the t15 without the balancer? any help would be great.
      Bro,

Nice to see u here.. U flying wad heli? Join us to fly la.. =D
      AR Drone 2.0
      Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
      Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
      RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
        if u dont use balancer, u'll need to to charge the batt directly thru the deans/micro deans

btw what batts are u talking abt?

and since u already have a t15, spend abit more to get a balancer, it is also safer, since unbalanced packs can die prematurely
        thanks bro,i am using it to charge my rc car,but recently brought a lama4,so thought that maybe can use it to charge the 2s lipo batt.

Comment

Originally posted by john_3330
          Bro,

Nice to see u here.. U flying wad heli? Join us to fly la.. =D
          ya john ,this is the place for heli what. trying a lama4 first,if like it ,than will sure join you guy to fly the real thing

Comment

Working...
          X