Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Har??.. OK.. Can't remember the label names.. Hence, use left right centre buttons. Looking at the picture in your link..

The first button on the left is use to scroll through the batt type.
    The last button on the right is use to select the sub function.
    The scroll button, with left and right arrow is use to scroll through various feature with the sub function. ie, when you press start once. the charge rate will blink, press the start button again, it will jump to cell type ie, 3.7 or 7.4, or 11.1v. OK.. To set the charge rate. press the start button once. the charge rate will blink. Then use the scroll button to increase or decrease the rate.. 2200 is 2.2A. 1000 is 1A 100 is .1A etc..

Is this what you're asking??

BTW.. If you're asking this question, I guess you have no idea at what rate you've been charging your batt?? could be 4A? Wah.. You powerful!!

Originally posted by baby_zyklon
    How to set charge rate har?

Comment

I thought that is not charge rate, but capacity of the battery? Coz I think if you set that to 1000 and your pack need 2000mah to top up to full, the charger will only put in 1000 or so, as the charger thinks its a 1000mah pack?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moveon
        SH and Baby_z,

Why don't both of you try to slow charge your lipo and see if T15 charge beyond 66mins. I recalled that if I charge at 0.7C it goes beyond 66mins...
        Can try?

Read my post again... I said my T15 CAN charge more than 70minutes. Using different charge C, I can even get 90Minutes of charge time.

The time it will stop charging is when the charger reaches 0.3A.

SH

Comment

BTW just to ask...I would like to knw if is it alright to charge a 2s lipo batt 2 at the same time meaning 2 x 2s batt at same time...

Will it do any harm to the charger or battery.....

Comment

I think can.. But make sure you pull an extension cord to reach outside your home.. Then charge it outside

Just kiddin..

Actually can.. But you need to daisy chain 2 balancer from Tahmazo I think..

But don't do a series or parallel connection.. This one you really need the long extension cord..

Originally posted by mtyw8888
            BTW just to ask...I would like to knw if is it alright to charge a 2s lipo batt 2 at the same time meaning 2 x 2s batt at same time...

Will it do any harm to the charger or battery.....

Comment

Yah lar.. That's charge rate bro.. Your batt if 2200mAh.. You can charge at 2.2A and this is your charge rate..

Correct me if I'm wrong..

I thought that is not charge rate, but capacity of the battery? Coz I think if you set that to 1000 and your pack need 2000mah to top up to full, the charger will only put in 1000 or so, as the charger thinks its a 1000mah pack?

Comment

BTW.. if your batt is 1000mAh.. You can actually charge it at a rate of 2A which is double the recommended charge rate.. But this is considered quick charge, which will eventually kill your cells faster..

I don't know if such charge rate applies to all batt but FP allows such fast charging, while at the same time advise that this will reduce your batt life.

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz
                  I think can.. But make sure you pull an extension cord to reach outside your home.. Then charge it outside

Just kiddin..

Actually can.. But you need to daisy chain 2 balancer from Tahmazo I think..

But don't do a series or parallel connection.. This one you really need the long extension cord..
                  Alright thanks for the info.. Anyway is it alright to charge 1 battery after another, without letting the charger rest..

Comment

Oh Yes.. Just like loading your rounds as if enemy is closing on you.. No problem.. The T-15 can take it.. usually charge 2 or 3 batt one after another..

Alright thanks for the info.. Anyway is it alright to charge 1 battery after another, without letting the charger rest..

Comment

I think can set the charge rate to very high, but the t15 simply won't charge at that Amp rating, as least, not for more than a min. This is because the t15 will drop the charge rate once the battery reach 4.2v per cell, i.e. the charge rate will drop below 1c even BEFORE the battery is 30% charged. Sometimes when I charge my a 50%empty pack, the charge rate starts falling off before it even reach 1c. It works that way for my polyquest packs,not sure about FP though.

sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, I usually do half day non-stop(i.e. >10hrs) charging and discharging when cycling my rx packs, not a problem at all, just leave it in well ventilated place.

sigpic

Comment

Yes.. Works the same.. The charge rate will drop according to the batt capacity. Just the We can start with double the charge rate for FP.. and then let the charger do the work. But having said that. your power supply must have enough amp output to supply the charge rate..

I think can set the charge rate to very high, but the t15 simply won't charge at that Amp rating, as least, not for more than a min. This is because the t15 will drop the charge rate once the battery reach 4.2v per cell, i.e. the charge rate will drop below 1c even BEFORE the battery is 30% charged. Sometimes when I charge my a 50%empty pack, the charge rate starts falling off before it even reach 1c. It works that way for my polyquest packs,not sure about FP though.

Comment

Don't worry, I usually do half day non-stop(i.e. >10hrs) charging and discharging when cycling my rx packs, not a problem at all, just leave it in well ventilated place.
                            Wah...i wonder how much is yr PUB bills monthly...

Comment

Just try charging with 2 x 2s lipo batt together with a 0.2a. how come it shows 4.21 per cell on my muiltimeter?

Is it overcharge will it do any harm to the batt?

Comment

t15

can any bro show me picture of how you connect the t15 to lipo.I have a t15 but there is only red and black wire from the output.Can i use the t15 without the balancer? any help would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X