Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks bro for sharing

Originally posted by moveon
    ya lor. I wanted to slow charge my lipo and it keeps stop charging at 66mins. Did some search and found that it's the safety timer. I have since changed to xpower.

Comment

Originally posted by rkte
      Buy another charger or re-press the start button again for 2nd round charge
      so troublesome.. lucky i never buy :P
      For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

ok, before I malu myself, we are all talking about the same t15, the tahmazo t15 charger right?

Well for all who think t15 cannot charge lipo for beyond 15mins...

Charger-t15
        source- 12v lead acid with charger on
        battery- polyquest 1800mah 3s
        Battery setting 1800mah

Or perhaps they upgraded the firmware and added the 66mins safety function??

sigpic

Comment

Opps I meant to say 66mins.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, that's the one T15 Tahmazo.
            Eerr... but how come the picture show it can charge more than 66min?
            Not sure this restriction still apply to the new T15 AC/DC Tahmazo.

Originally posted by baby_zyklon
            ok, before I malu myself, we are all talking about the same t15, the tahmazo t15 charger right?

Charger-t15
            Battery setting 1800mah

Comment

I'm using T15... the older one where u need external 12V power source.
              So far it did not fail on me. It can charge more than 70minutes. Each time when the current reaches around 0.3A with full voltage, it will stop charging and it is indicate charge completed.

SH

Comment

My experience is similar to SH. Mine stop charging when charge rate around 0.25A+/-.

TBH, unless they changed the charge rate program, otherwise, it would be pretty difficult to fully charge a lipo in 66mins using the charge rate in my t15. It applies even if you are drawing only 70% out of your pack. Why do I say so, because the amount of time that silly charger spend in <1/4C charge rate(i.e. <0.5A for 2000mah pack) is SUPER DUPER LONG.

sigpic

Comment

Charger-t15
                  Battery setting 1800mah

How come my T15 never charged more then 66mins....... . I checked all menus, no option or any settings available...
                  Chai

Lets' moveon.......

Comment

SH and Baby_z,

Why don't both of you try to slow charge your lipo and see if T15 charge beyond 66mins. I recalled that if I charge at 0.7C it goes beyond 66mins...
                    Can try?
                    Chai

Lets' moveon.......

Comment

Come to think about it.. Never notice leh..

Thanks for the input
                      But I don't think it's the power cut-off issue as I'm also using the ATX PS.
                      The T15 always stop with normal finish beeping sound at the same timing (66min).
                      So can I say, your T15 can do charging more than 66min?

Comment

The link provided by baby_zyklon shows the picture of a T-15 where timer reads 74:42mins right?? BTW. What's the reading 00996 says?? and is 74:42 even a timer??

Thanks for the input
                        But I don't think it's the power cut-off issue as I'm also using the ATX PS.
                        The T15 always stop with normal finish beeping sound at the same timing (66min).
                        So can I say, your T15 can do charging more than 66min?

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz
                          The link provided by baby_zyklon shows the picture of a T-15 where timer reads 74:42mins right?? BTW. What's the reading 00996 says?? and is 74:42 even a timer??
                          00996 should be the mah charged i think if it is like the imax and triton
                          For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

T15 can control the C charge rate one ah? I thought t15 can only set capacity of lipo? I just set capacity and charge.

Yup, the 996 is the amount of charge put in.

sigpic

Comment

Charge rate.. Can ar.. Just that there's no user selectable cut off timeer..

T15 can control the C charge rate one ah? I thought t15 can only set capacity of lipo? I just set capacity and charge.

Yup, the 996 is the amount of charge put in.

Comment

How to set charge rate har?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X