Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway,
    the Tahmazo T15 (new model) is avail at S$140 at SHS [not that I'm advertizing for SHS] but I think its quite as good & affordable so far (mine T10 was at S$160 half year ago...damn.. )

T10 = max 3cells (Lipo) , max 3Amp
    T15 = max 5cells (Lipo) , max 5Amp

Specs:
    Capable of charging 1-14 Nicad/NiMh cells and 1-5 Lithium Ion/Polymer cells

Programmeable charge mode (discharge to charge or charge to discharge) and up to 5 cycles

Microprocessor controlled charging and discharging system

Compact and portable, packed in a rugged aluminium case
    2-line, 16 character LCD with backlight to make the screen clear and legible

Build-in 'Zero Current Voltage' check prevents incorrect delta peak auto cut-off caused by high connection resistance or high resistance/old/faulty battery packs

Uses either 12v Lead Acid battery or 11-15v DC power supply

Reverse polarity on input and output protection

Improper voltage input protection

Since playing with Lipo needs care, its better I thought to get a good charger intelligent to "power-off" properly when you 'forgot' to attend to it sometimes or can't hear the "beep".

Feel free to recommend any good chargers.

Cheers! Happy flying!

Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Originally posted by P4cm4n2000
      Anyway,
      the Tahmazo T15 (new model) is avail at S$140 at SHS [not that I'm advertizing for SHS] but I think its quite as good & affordable so far (mine T10 was at S$160 half year ago...damn.. )
      Seem like they have changed their pricing Strategy now days......have been getting nitro stuff from them....except Hitec still get from Rotor....anyway this charger is good buy....
      JCho

Comment

i got it for 120. . ship in lah. same specs, different face.----Swallow advance

Comment

I don't think its exactly the same ^^ Swallow for lipo must charge 1C leh!
          TX:2 Sanwa Quasars , Futaba 9C super (heli)
          Gliders :JW 54 , Sprinter , Flip400 (unbuilt)
          Planes: Jumping Jack,,Zoom 4D,IFO, magic 3d,
          Helis:Feda,Zap 400

Comment

aiya, just lie to the charger lah. if u wanna bloat ur battery by charging it at 2C, just tell the charger double the capacity lah. . i suggest u not try.

Comment

i mean if u charge lower then 1c the charger will not charge will eg. u charge at 0.8 amps for lipo selection it will only charge in 800mah
              TX:2 Sanwa Quasars , Futaba 9C super (heli)
              Gliders :JW 54 , Sprinter , Flip400 (unbuilt)
              Planes: Jumping Jack,,Zoom 4D,IFO, magic 3d,
              Helis:Feda,Zap 400

Comment

got the t15 today...very similar to the t10...

but I got one question, when charging nicd and nimh cell, is it auto detect the cell count? I can set the cell count leh...

sigpic

Comment

I meant to say I can't set the cell count except for the lipo.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baby_zyklon
                    got the t15 today...very similar to the t10...

but I got one question, when charging nicd and nimh cell, is it auto detect the cell count? I can set the cell count leh...
                    just a qn,

how much is the t15??

thanks..

rifqi.
                    this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

Originally posted by P4cm4n2000
                      Anyway,

T10 = max 3cells (Lipo) , max 3Amp
                      T15 = max 5cells (Lipo) , max 5Amp

Specs:
                      Capable of charging 1-14 Nicad/NiMh cells and 1-5 Lithium Ion/Polymer cells

Programmeable charge mode (discharge to charge or charge to discharge) and up to 5 cycles

Microprocessor controlled charging and discharging system

Compact and portable, packed in a rugged aluminium case
                      2-line, 16 character LCD with backlight to make the screen clear and legible

Build-in 'Zero Current Voltage' check prevents incorrect delta peak auto cut-off caused by high connection resistance or high resistance/old/faulty battery packs

Uses either 12v Lead Acid battery or 11-15v DC power supply

Reverse polarity on input and output protection

Improper voltage input protection

Since playing with Lipo needs care, its better I thought to get a good charger intelligent to "power-off" properly when you 'forgot' to attend to it sometimes or can't hear the "beep".

Feel free to recommend any good chargers.

Cheers! Happy flying!
                      pls read!

btw, u dun have to set cell count for nickel based batts cuz they have some kind of properties which the charger can detect when they are full.

Comment

$139.90

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baby_zyklon
                          $139.90
                          oh ok.. thanks!

rifqi.
                          this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

Originally posted by Artyspec
                            i got it for 120. . ship in lah. same specs, different face.----Swallow advance
                            It is from the same Korean manufacturer. Just an OEM product. Why pay more?
                            I have seen them all.

A mediocre r/c pilot who thinks that he is one top gun.

A nerd looking and sick flyer who thinks that he is a great modeller.

Greed that made a friend became a competitor.

Comment

the price same now...?whats the warranty like for tahmazo t15 and their service if something happens?Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ofna
                                the price same now...?whats the warranty like for tahmazo t15 and their service if something happens?Thanks.
                                The price is around $135++
                                Don't worry bro, a friend of mine had a faulty T15 and he was given a new set straight without questions. Just produce your proof of purchase... Well shs prices are a little steep, but hey, you'll get this kind of service guarantees man! I'm using my T10 for about 11 months already and it's still working superbly.
                                JR9XII (Retired)
                                Raptor 50V2 (Retired)
                                Trex 450X (Retired)

Comment

Working...
                                X