Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/16 Tamiya Tank

Anyone here has or intends to buy one. I like to invite you guys to join us for a game of battle at Marina Square. Hope to see more guys turn up with their tank for a exciting game.

which part of MS n when?

Comment

Originally posted by ouan2308
      which part of MS n when?

Just outside of Macdonald. There's a patch of carpet grass which we use it to do our battle.

What tank do you drive? German or Allied?

Comment

allied .. m26 ..

Comment

soryy .. what is the time-table (schedule) like? how often do u all meet up and usually ard what time?

Comment

wow the allied side will be very happy to know that.

schedule is normally sunday starting from 10am onwards.

however, i am trying to get more guys to start on saturday evening instead as its cooler.

i think this sunday there's a battle going on so would you be coming down?

Comment

ha! i think most of u hv gotten the leopard a2? anyway .. this SUN i'm flying off to HK/China .. will be out of SG for almost 2 weeks. Then again, it is time to do my RC shopping in HK!!! hmm .. i suppose most of u are driving? else it is almost 5KGs to carry around ..

Comment

no only 3 guys are driving. me and the rest take the mrt and bus.

Comment

no shit! take public with a 5 KG RC tank??? any car-pool??? BTW .. is this a weekly thing or do u all hv to call up each other to fix an appointment? i will come down the next session and see .. i suppose u r all using the battle tank system?

Comment

yup we just carry it in our luggage bag haha. car pool unless you're staying in the same area. so far all drivers seem to be in the jurong area so only public transport for us.

yup all equip with battle system to do battle. bring down your m26 lah if coming you wont be disappointed.

Comment

BTW .. is this a weekly thing or do u all hv to call up each other to fix an appointment? i will come down the next session and see .. i suppose u r all using the battle tank system?[/QUOTE]

we normally arrange it in the beginning of the week or later through sms or phone etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X