Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Robot Kit, Affordable !!

Here to introduce 2 mini robot kit developed for those who want to kick start robotics.

http://shop.amainobj.com/ <- check out in the latest product page or simply search " MRK-4 or MRK-9 "

Regards and have a nice day
    JR Voyager No.1 & No.2
    Hirobo Lama & Hirobo Lama Red Version
    Ergo 30 ccpm & Ergo 30 ccpm SS
    GWS Dragonfly
    LMH 100+

I noticed that the manual only shows the setup. How about the actual construction of the robot? Do we have to buy another book to show how we can build 1 using the parts in the kit?

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w
      I noticed that the manual only shows the setup. How about the actual construction of the robot? Do we have to buy another book to show how we can build 1 using the parts in the kit?

The beauty of it is to create your own. However, i was told some mock-up examples will be available soon.

The available brackets are of a standard size, you design and fix your own robot or add in your own "scrap" or "scratch" material. provided is a VERY sticky tape for fastening. you can use screws to finalise your design later.

The programming of the servos is very simple, all sliders and numbers. no complex codes and computer language.
      JR Voyager No.1 & No.2
      Hirobo Lama & Hirobo Lama Red Version
      Ergo 30 ccpm & Ergo 30 ccpm SS
      GWS Dragonfly
      LMH 100+

Comment

are you selling this product?

If you are, then maybe you should refer to our buy/sell guideline.

TREX 500 ESP
        Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Working...
        X