Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out these R/c Sub... !!!

Guys.. dun know if any of you ever saw this before. But it really blew me away when i saw a thread showing this footage of rc subs the japanese built. My god I want one of those especially the star trek enterprise or X-wing model rc subs.

Also check out the model with thrust vectoring... my god....

I've been searchin around ever since to see if these are available. Cann't find it though, anyone out there knows where to get one of these? I guess they are custom built models.

T-Rex 450XL HDE -- maiden on 17th Oct 2006

-----------------------------
    HiTec Optic 6 Tx

Futaba GY240 gyro
    Hitec HS-65HB servo x 4
    Align 35A ESC
    Align 3550kV B/L motor
    Hitec 6Ch receiver

its cool man.. but in sg where got place to play sub man

Comment

under water world

Multiplex Parkmaster 3D
      Tarot 450SE V2

Comment

haha.. if can, i will be 1st to go man..

Comment

Ya... too bad no place to play, but still... its so cool that i just wanna get my hands on one of it.

Maybe in the private condo swimming pool lo. haha.. ..

HiTec Optic 6 Tx

Futaba GY240 gyro
          Hitec HS-65HB servo x 4
          Align 35A ESC
          Align 3550kV B/L motor
          Hitec 6Ch receiver

Comment

waa the starwars and the star trek vehicles look real cool in "space"....
            huh

Comment

Where to buy R/C Submarines???? Not those two props kind.

Comment

wow after watch the video make me want to build my sub

thks for the video real cool

never know the sub can move so well under water

Comment

Hmm!!! Nice! I Give a new meaning of spacecraft moving in "space"

Maybe my next project

I wonder maybe it is possible to use to static model craft (space or airplane) and then find a way to control it.

I wonder whether do they use the same princple used in real submarine (ballast tank) or just propeller/water jet propulsion?

SH

Comment

Go go go.. start this project, I'd wanna see it when its completed

I think it should be possible to use a static model and then install the propulsion into it. Maybe just have to customise the propulsion housing and the rudder control for it.

Also made me wanna get into rc subs when i saw it. Never knew that sub can be made to look so cool. I always thought they would make subs looking like scale models of nuclear sub and stuff.

Anyone of you decide to start this project or find this available anywhere outthere then PLSSSSS... tell me ...

You could get subs easily at any department store typically the nikko models. But this models really sucks la... I'd wanna get those from these jap pple. haha

They also have subs that use dynamic diving and static diving, static would use actual ballast systems to sink without any propulsion required while dynamic would use the rudder and propulsion to dive underwater.

HiTec Optic 6 Tx

Futaba GY240 gyro
                    Hitec HS-65HB servo x 4
                    Align 35A ESC
                    Align 3550kV B/L motor
                    Hitec 6Ch receiver

Comment

U played the nikko ones b4???

How does it operate??? Can it stay at a specific depth n hover there???

Do u know of any Sub model kits?

Comment

I think the departmental store Subs also available in Popular Bookstore. I too wonder how does it move around the water. How does it behave/perform.

BTW, anyone know where to get "Battlestar Galactica" battleship static mode? I prefer the newer Battlestar Galactica 2005 version. The 70th design, not that nice.

SH

Comment

Yeah i had that one a long time ago. The nikko model, uses a downward motor to dive. So you basically use a single button (channel) to pres and it will propel the sub downwards. You can then add/reduce the weights so that it can 'hover' at any depth.

Not sure if there has been any changes on the model till date cos the one i had was like a decade ago. I'm also lookin around for any place that deals in subs. so far i guess subs are not such a popular r/c hobby in singapore co we not much places to operate it

I am also lookin around for any scale model static mode sub like the X-wing or the star trek enterprise.

The 'yamamoto' battleship model also cool.

HiTec Optic 6 Tx

Futaba GY240 gyro
                          Hitec HS-65HB servo x 4
                          Align 35A ESC
                          Align 3550kV B/L motor
                          Hitec 6Ch receiver

Comment

Went to the Nikko shop at Suntec yesterday, saw a "Shark" submarine there. Its those fixed propeller tilted at an angle kind. Cost S$69.

Ask the sales guy abt the Nikko Sea Wolf model, no stocks.

I went to tis website :

All their submarines r all scale models wif WTC (Water Tight Containers) one. Very serious n they r huge.

Where to get one that will swim in my 6ft fish tank??? Length abt 1ft or 12inches will do.

Comment

Hahaha... In your fish tank? Coolness.... take a look at this model.

Or you can also try to get this model below link with rotating propellors, these manuver much better in small areas such as your fish tank.

These are from overseas weblink but i also saw them on sale before at Marina Square the hobby shop near the bowling alley there at 3rd floor i think. Not sure if they still have it now but i've seen this quite commonly sold in several hobby shops.

HiTec Optic 6 Tx

Futaba GY240 gyro
                              Hitec HS-65HB servo x 4
                              Align 35A ESC
                              Align 3550kV B/L motor
                              Hitec 6Ch receiver

Comment

Working...
                              X