Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importantly the slope is not touch. Can still catch spiders there.

I wonder is my wing still on the tree?

Originally posted by msc View Post
    Free Parking on Sunday!
    It was a bit congested, and I had to park on non-designated lot. The first person who greeted my when I got out of the car is Mr. Ryan. He was from Knight Frank, trying to get me interested in the private residential development next to the carpark.
    I bet anyone visiting BR in the coming days/weeks will be greeted by the folks from KF.

I was trying to save as much daylight for myself, so, I did not spend too much time with Ryan. I finished my flights around 6.40pm and went back to my car, and another gentleman from KF was there. I spent about 10mins asking him questions on the condo+semi detached houses in the new development.
    Anyone with spare cash? I need to borrow some.........trading in all my RC stuffs and planes.

Comment

Gentlemen,

Strong wind. 010/7 kts gusting 10. direction vrb 350/020.
      Good visibility, rain forecast late afternoon.

lets go flying....

Comment

season is on.!

Guys,

I went to the slope today.
        Brought my ASK 21 and Blaze with the slope nose cone.

The direction was dead on centre but the wind was light. The trees at the bottom of the slope, next to the water line has grown. First launch the blaze for cg trimming. found a lot of lift further out near the shore. It was apparent last year but very obvious this year.

Wind was at best 3 kts, the blaze flew around but could not do anything extra, got bored and set up my Ask 21. First launch it flew for 25 minutes, manage to climb above the upper tree lines. Eagle came out to join me for formation flight for a while. Some light aerobatics and some high speed passes. Then the street lights came on, signalling time to go. Promised my wife, I will not stay late for obvious and recent reason(s), also I was the only flyers around.

Overall a good short trip out. Looks like the season is starting early this year, hopefully it will not end early as well.

There are condo and semi'd' houses to be build very near the slope. I think all the glider pilots should do a group buy, may be can get better discount.

Kev

Comment

Wind is blowing, 360/4 gusting 7, flying day! but there are clouds!

Kevin

Comment

Went down today to try out.

Wind started about 1.45 - 2. At 3 it started to rain.

Enjoyed myself, I think I had at least 30 mins single flight.

Maybe DLGs and lightweight gliders can go. Conditions are gentle slope / thermal gliders.
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

I'm so gonna miss this thread... let's hope for awhile.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

No more slope gliding until the sign board is gone.
                Scratch building is more than cutting balsa wood and gluing them. Its a complex process that will test even the most resilient of people

Comment

if no one do something. i think it will be there for ever

Comment

Originally posted by windgod View Post
                    if no one do something. i think it will be there for ever
                    What makes you so sure nobody's doing anything? ...the AFS is working with the regular hard core slope gliding flyers and the authorities on this issue.

However PLEASE, PLEASE refrain from flying there now as you could jeopardise the negotiotions currently going on.

Just exercise some patience now and we could get permission (and blessings) from all the relevant authorities to use BR in the long run.
                    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Tropical Cyclone Heidi at western Australia is currently screwing up the winds. Looks like will be another week before we can slope soar.

Comment

I rushed to BR after work today. Reached there at about 6.20pm. The wind was light and was blowing from the left of the slope.
                        Had a few flights of a few minutes each, wasn't much fun at all....I packed up after and left after a while.
                        Hopefully the wind condition improves in the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by msc View Post
                          I rushed to BR after work today. Reached there at about 6.20pm. The wind was light and was blowing from the left of the slope.
                          Had a few flights of a few minutes each, wasn't much fun at all....I packed up after and left after a while.
                          Hopefully the wind condition improves in the weekend.

Wasnt flying at BR banned for the moment? Or am I mistaken?

My alula is still being refurbished.

Comment

Originally posted by MicroHeli-Nut View Post
                            Wasnt flying at BR banned for the moment? Or am I mistaken?

My alula is still being refurbished.
                            Refer to http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...t=67552&page=3
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

good wind...

Comment

i was there in the evening..
                                got smoke ah :p

Comment

Working...
                                X