• Show
Clear All

current wind 330-010/12-15 kts. 1000am 4/12/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices
      current wind 330-010/12-15 kts. 1000am 4/12/2007
      that's not good. strong but direction off

Comment

I was there yesterday from 2-4pm. Very nice flight. Wind was rather strong, hence landing was quite challenging.

Comment

Wind yesterday...RAIN!!!!!
          Wind today 100/3...

Comment

Hope tomorrow will be better... cannot go slop hands very itchy. Hover heli in living room.
            sigpic
            FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

wind 8.30 pm 9/12. 020/15 kts

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices
                wind 8.30 pm 9/12. 020/15 kts
                but its raining the whole day.....

Comment

Originally posted by jonathon bai
                  but its raining the whole day.....
                  This is where I got the time to build planes! People are still asking where the hell I got the time to build planes. Just ask yourselves what are you doing while you are waiting fro the sky to clear.

Comment

Glad to annouce mini fox is almost complete. She looks like a chili padi. Will post some pictures soon.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap
                      This is where I got the time to build planes! People are still asking where the hell I got the time to build planes. Just ask yourselves what are you doing while you are waiting fro the sky to clear.
                      Hahaha I am building plane today too. This morning manage to PoLoSoh Ah Moh to sell me his last EPP Speedy on display... now I got a floater.

Hope the weather gets better soon
                      sigpic
                      FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
                        Hahaha I am building plane today too. This morning manage to PoLoSoh Ah Moh to sell me his last EPP Speedy on display... now I got a floater.

Hope the weather gets better soon
                        bro,its already build loh!!!
                        actually thought of buying it last saturday but in the end, U GRAB IT AWAY!!!
                        nvml i wait!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by jonathon bai
                          bro,its already build loh!!!
                          actually thought of buying it last saturday but in the end, U GRAB IT AWAY!!!
                          nvml i wait!! haha
                          LOL... bro, actually its a Not For Sale item. But I went there and show him the (see pic) Face... den he buay tahan sell it to me. He say stock will be comming soon.

Anyway, tomorrow will try to go slope. Hope its not going to rain. By Thursday die die I will maiden the bird. Will update here if the weather and wind is good.

sigpic
                          FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

wind is 030/12 gusting 15. direction 360 to 050.
                            Rain forecast between 2 to 6 pm +- 1 hour

Comment

I went twice this week. But rained on the way, so have to call off.
                              Better to keep the plane now till the raining season is over.

Comment

[QUOTE=Raven]LOL... bro, actually its a Not For Sale item. But I went there and show him the (see pic) Face... den he buay tahan sell it to me. He say stock will be comming soon.

Anyway, tomorrow will try to go slope. Hope its not going to rain. By Thursday die die I will maiden the bird. Will update here if the weather and wind is good.

i salute u loh bro!!! LOL hahaha.........

Comment

Working...
                                X