X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jet Hobby's Lipo

Anyone tried Jet Hobbies' LiPos?
    huh

I've tried the 1800 (long version) and the 2000 (long version).
    No problems with them, i'm using the 1800 for 10-15 amps applications and the 2000 for 20-25 amps applications.

Comment

I interested in the Jet Hobby "White Chocolate Bar" Li-Poly but I might have problem mounting it in my Hornet II.

Super-Hornet

Comment

This is the long version?

I looking for a 2nd batt for my planes... can't decide which to buy.. the prices looks almost the same now.
        huh

Comment

Only 7 - 10C may not be enough as the 8.5C Lipo shows a significant drop in voltage under load. Did anybody tried the PolyQuset 1800 mAh lipo battery from aircraft world ? It stated the delievery is up to 12 ~ 16C.

BTW how much is the Jhobby lipo battery ? Aircraft world is selling at US$41.95

Comment

USD$41.95? that is what size? 2S2P is at USD$39.95

For Jet's 1800:
            Special Promotions:
            2S: 1 for $55 / 2 for $98 / 3 for $135
            3S: 1 for $80 / 2 for $148 / 3 for $210
            huh

Comment

I heard last week someone was complaining not enuf juice

Any price comparison between HD Etec 1700 ?? Also planning for a batts for my MIG 15

More input please

Mike

Comment

Jet's long chocolate bar 2000mAh/10C
                is
                2S: S$60
                3S: S$90
                huh

Comment

Hi Loyn... I think nic did post a link to RCGroups where some ppl complaining about PolyQuset.

BTW... I think the Long version ammo refering to is the White color type. Check out this link:

Super-Hornet

Comment

Originally posted by HZM
                    I heard last week someone was complaining not enuf juice

Any price comparison between HD Etec 1700 ?? Also planning for a batts for my MIG 15

More input please

Mike
                    The only 1700 I found is from Mack... :-/
                    I am more incline towards 3S that are above 1700 and 10C. (unless gurus tells me I am making a wrong choice....)
                    huh

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
                      Hi Loyn... I think nic did post a link to RCGroups where some ppl complaining about PolyQuset.

BTW... I think the Long version ammo refering to is the White color type. Check out this link:

Super-Hornet
                      But the 1800 is not white right?
                      huh

Comment

Hi Nic

If I do not mind about the weight, I would rather go for the 2000mAH instead.

I not sure about whether the white choc bar got 1800mAH or not. The best way is to go there, physicallly see the battery, try to look inside the strinking tape to see whether got any marking or serial number or or some code. If the code is similar between the blue, yellow and white, then it should be the same manufacturer.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Infact I tends to agree w SH.... Frank is using 2000mah for his MIG 15.... which I likely to follow....

Mike

Comment

I am more worried on whether the batt can fit in the GWS planes.... I don't really like the idea of cuting out foam after what happen to my P51...
                            huh

Comment

Oh no not those super hard and cheap connector / cable again hate those stupid cable and connector

Anyway $55 for 1800 is OK except for the quality and performance??? As hope to get some lipo that will improve the warbird performance without too much stress on the motor and ESC. May be with the extra weight from the cell I can remove the nose weight too ! So less dead weight wrt power output.

So any body plan to get one may be we can get togather so will a better discount.

Comment

Working...
                              X