Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all of you for your kind words.
    Cheers! Happy building and Flying!

Comment

For anyone's who's interested, here's how Adrian got his phantom to look rounded. Just look at these pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Weeliano
        For anyone's who's interested, here's how Adrian got his phantom to look rounded. Just look at these pictures.

Wow... bro what you doing at 3am in the morning....
        sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

A truly amazing piece of work. Good job Adrian.
          To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Weeliano
            Hi Aeronautical!

Adrian discovered that water based wall paints work fantastic on foam! Just need minimum 2 coats, it gives a matte finish. 1st coat after drying will require some light sanding, after that another coat of paint to finish. You may dilute it to your own requirements. The paint is water proof when completely dry.

For the Phantom details, Tamiya Acrylic paints are used to hand paint the insignias and logos whereas the panel lines are also hand drawn using a ball point pen.

I used Nippon Paint when I painted my Tucano.

Ok what exactly is this paint.

I visited a Nippon paint outlet. Its one of those that can mix the paint on the spot. They say "emulsion paint" is matt but not totally waterproof. A "3 in one" is waterproof. There is also a Pearl Glo.

Was the finish for teh Pantom brush on or sprayed on?

Reagrds

Comment

hello friends

y search for plans this phantom f4 in depron your its most beautifull and realistic please tell me how about plans
              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by weeliano View Post
                Adrian’s Phabulous Phantom’s Flight Pictures and Video

Here’s Adrian’s (Bad Eddie) highly anticipated Phantom in flight! The pictures are a little grainy due to the overcast conditions we had at Sembawang field today (8th Sept). Here's the Video , it's 13mb so it would be better to just download and watch offline. Okay here is the lowres version of the video for those with lower bandwidths.

Edit: Some of you may have difficulty watching the video through the links I've provided, so here are direct links to download both the high res and low res versions

Watch this thread for more updates!

Will take better pictures and update here when better lighting permits.

Meanwhile enjoy Adrian’s Masterpiece!

Moth – The human Steam Catapult!

Hello guys!! may i ask you does any one have build pics of that plane? Thanks!! AMAZING BUILD CONGRATS!!!

Comment

Working...
                X