TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

a pic taken from a slow stick.

i posted more here

Comment

Hey ammo,

sorry to hear about the loss man...

Once upon a time my bright red trainer dead sticked off west coast park and it was gliding back from sea until it disappeared behind some trees. I paid a boatman to go out together and I searched for half an hour, to the extent of climbing a barge and force-entry to the nearby shipyard. No good but i didn't want to give up. Cannot be right, bright red and not a bit of red balsa flotsam. To cut it short, after two painful hours of loss and still combing the beachline I turned around to rest.......and there she was, sitting on the blind side on top of the tree. end of story.

best wishes, hope you find it soon.

Comment

I should be going to search for the plane on saturday with yeow hwee if he can make it. anyone else who is free can drop by and fly there while acting as base station and directional indicator. i already have wooden sticks/staffs, now i need a hachet just in case.

"HOPEfully it landed softly on one of the grassy patches, waiting for retrival~~~

Comment

I have been thinking of getting the gws be found beeper long ago but just didn't get to ordering it. the phrase "next time round" keep popping up..... seems like i've ran out my next times....

Comment

Anybody want to help, either flying plane with camera or as ground personel..... by the way where is this place

Comment

Hey sorry to hear that man... Must be feeling very shity now ya. I am sure wif the help from fellow members u will be able to retrive it back real soon!!! oh ya i maybe able to help... do let me know the time and place k!!! Cheer up!!!

Comment

according to ammo, timing will be sat morning, hor ??? the lorry carpark at the yishun industrial area.

so, whos going ?? what equipment do we have ??

Comment

Ammo,

did it land directly ahead of the yishun runway, or left/right? guess this info will greatly narrow the area for the people helping the search. I wish to help, but sat morning I just can't make it. sorry pal.

Comment

the last time i crashed into thick tall grass, i used the sound of the motor to find the plane.

just bring your radio with you when searching, then when you are near the plane maybe you can turn on the motor?

this is provided the plane won't be damaged with the prop spinning when its on the ground.

Comment

Use a heli to search the area
                        TX:2 Sanwa Quasars , Futaba 9C super (heli)
                        Gliders :JW 54 , Sprinter , Flip400 (unbuilt)
                        Planes: Jumping Jack,,Zoom 4D,IFO, magic 3d,
                        Helis:Feda,Zap 400

Comment

Originally posted by YZY
                          Use a heli to search the area
                          a bit the easy to say right?

Comment

Use heli with wireless color cam, range 400m++ clear line of sight..

Heh, get the best heli pilot we got, the largest n most stable heli..
                            And then do air recce first lor!!

Else do it the Army way...
                            3:1 ratio..
                            Get a company of recruits go and retrieve! lolz...
                            Sure can find one..

Comment

Few years ago, I lost my 80size 4 stroke gas plane inside the bushes and tried searching for an hour to no avail. Saw some snakes while bashing and called-off the search. Almost $600 worth of equipment left to rot in the jungle of tall grass. No point searching for the plane while risk being bitten by dunno what kind of snakes the place has over there. For me at least.

Comment

Sorry guys can't help so happen my baby and wife are sick ..... as a man in the house......

Comment

Working...
                                X